Zao Light Pearly Eyeshadow
This eyeshadow from Zao is fabulous! I use it to add sparkle and light up my eyes when I am going out!
It's perfect for brightening, smoothing and adding glow to your lids!
Zao's Pearly Eyeshadow is perfect for intensifying the eyes or adding a pop to any make up look!
Formulated without synthetic preservatives and with high-quality raw materials, this refillable eyeshadow reduces the risk of redness and irritation to your eyes making it suitable for regular use and sensitive eyes.
PEARLY EYESHADOW FEATURES
- Beautiful bamboo casing and cotton pouch with drawstring (these are super handy for travelling with your toothbrush too!)
- Refillable to reduce waste
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Net weight: 9 ml
- Full ingredients in the tab below
HOW TO USE - Apply a lighter colour over the entire eyelid using a sponge applicator. Apply a medium intensity eyeshadow on the outer corner of the eye and under the brow with an orbit brush. Finish with a thin line of dark eyeshadow along the contour of your eye, use an angled brush to intensify your eyes.
ZAO BEAUTY TIP - For a subtle touch, apply a very light colour in the corner of the eye following the "V", this will make your eyes sparkle, so don''t forget it! If there is pearly deposit in the wrinkles around your eyes, just use your brush to remove excess powder and apply some compact powder.
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Micronised bamboo stem powder - Regenerate epidermis - A white substance extracted from the nodes of the bamboo. It is mainly composed of pure silica and has been widely used in oriental medicine. Organic silica, which is a component of connective tissue, is present throughout the human body and regenerates the epidermis as it is involved in the synthesis of collagen and elastin. Over time, our capital silica diminishes causing demineralisation and loss of skin elasticity. It is therefore necessary to regularly replenish the skin with transcutaneous supplies.
- Organic rice powder - Softens and mattifies - Rice powder is one of the oldest cosmetic ingredients. It has the ability to eliminate fat from the skin without clogging pores by adjusting sebaceous secretion.
- Silver powder - Natural preservative - These micro-particles of pure silver are antiseptic (especially on skin and mucous membranes) and antibacterial as well, thereby preserving the product and protecting the skin. Micro silver is often used in creams to treat burns.
All of Zao products are refillable and with Zao making great changes to their packaging, most are now plastic free! Can't see a refill available on my site? It's because Zao haven't brought out their plastic free option yet, but as soon as they do, it will be available at Plastic Freedom!
REFILL YOUR ZAO EYESHADOW
- Remove the lid of the bampoo pot
- Turn over the pot and there will be a tiny hole
- Push a pin / earring / something similar through the hole to push out the empty eyeshadow
- Place the new eyeshadow refill in the bamboo pot
INCI/CTFA: MICA, SQUALANE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) POWDER*, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH*, ZINC STEARATE, OLIVE OIL DECYL ESTERS**, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TOCOPHEROL, SQUALENE, LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED OIL*, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL*, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, AQUA (WATER), OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, MALTODEXTRIN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, BISABOLOL, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) ROOT EXTRACT, CI 77820 (SILVER). MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREEN), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET).. * ingredients from Organic Farming. ** processed from organic ingredients.
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 58% organic
- NO testing on animals on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Cruelty-free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
- Vegan - NO ingredients from animal origin are used
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
Love Zao products!!! I've used their compact powder refills for a couple of years now and am so so happy I don't have to go back to plastic compacts OR battle with loose powders! Anyway, this eyeshadow is nice, just could be more shimmery. I got 'garnet', and the colour is more subtle than the image, a nice deep red-brown.
I loved the sparkly pinky gold colour that I got. I loved the wooden packaging. Often eyeshadows open up and then you get makeup everywhere but this has a clever magnetic fastening. My new favourite make up product! :heart:️
Lovely eye shadow, lasts all day and a beautiful shimmer. However, the eyeshadow is darker than the swatch online, not a problem for me as I ordered it in the winter! Perfect autumnal colour however i'll need to get a lighter one for the summer - what a shame ;) look forward to using more of this range! Thank you!
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx