Moo & Yoo Curl Cream - 250ml
Bring your curls back to life with our Miracle Curl Cream. Our rich yet lightweight formula ensures your curls are nourished and hydrated without being weighed down. Infused with Marula oil, Shea butter and Icelandic moss, this miracle product works to intensely condition and define your natural curls leaving your hair looking smooth, frizz free yet full of volume.
WHY I LOVE MOO HAIR
- NO AEROSOLS - Moo Hair do not use aerosols in any of their products as these are harmful to the environment as they contain hydrocarbons and/or compressed gasses, recognised for their contribution toward global warming. Even the most modern aerosols emit volatile organic compounds that contribute to ground level ozone levels (primary source of asthma-inducing smog). All of our sprays are supplied in an environmentally friendly and recyclable spritz/atomiser dispenser.
- ANIMAL FRIENDLY - All Moo Hair products are cruelty free and vegan. No products or ingredients are tested on animals and Moo Hair will not sell to any countries that would test our products on animals.
- PACKAGING - Moo's commitment to using recyclable materials is uncompromising; they only use glass bottles and jars for all of products. Glass is a naturally derived material that is 100% recyclable. Further, they have also minimised any additional unnecessary packaging and boxes and all jar lids are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, labels printed on recycled paper using vegetable based inks and they also transport products in recyclable cardboard!
HOW TO USE
- Apply a generous amount of Miracle Curl Cream evenly to clean towel dried hair.
- For maximum curls use a diffuser to create volume.
- For a more relaxed curl, scrunch with your fingers then let your hair dry naturally.
- Re-apply as needed for additional moisture and a curl refresh.
Aqua (Water), Behentrimonium Methosulphate, Coconucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aqua (and) Polyquaternium-10 (and) Pg-hydroxyethylcellulose Cocodimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Panthenol, Sodium Bezoate, Hydroyised Wheat Protein, Tocerpherol, Hibiscus Extract, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Marula Oil), Cetraria Islandica Extract (Iceland Moss), Olea (Olive Fruit) Europaea Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Potassium Sorbate. Parfum (Fragrance) Contains: Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene.
This curl cream is perfect! It smells lovely, really helps to refine my waves and doesn't leave any residue once it is dry.
So I ordered this at 90% full and there’s still a lot of product. I’m wavy more than curly, and it;s giving me more definition and less frizz. It smells great, and I love that it doesn’t feel heavy in my hair or leave it crunchy or anything,
Curls are the best they’ve been for years!
This is a great product. It smells amazing and isn’t gloopy when it goes on my hair, like others can be. It gives my curls more bounce and definition scrunching my hair by hand or using a diffuser, and there’s no trace of the product when dry.
The product works well on my hair and smells lovely. However my pot was only half full and appeared to have been opened/ used before dispatch - not impressed!
We were made aware that some items had less product in than normal due to an issue in the production at Moo & Yoo. This prompted us to check all remaining stock and have now rectified this problem with new stock and reduced the ones will less product (to reduce waste). Any customers that reach out to us with problems like this are always sorted ASAP and I can assure you we never ever use or open products that go out to customers! :)
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx