Moo & Yoo Hair Spray - 250ml
This hair spray from Moo Hair provides strong, body and flexible hold, allowing for natural movement without stickiness! It prevents frizz, static and flyaway hair whilst marula oil and Icelandic moss combine to nourish, protect and enhance your hairs natural shine and balance.
WHY I LOVE THIS
- Ideal for all hair types, thanks to its naturally, light consistency.
- Marula oil aids damage caused by the effects of UV exposure, boosting cellular activity to enhance scalp and follicle health.
- The addition of Icelandic moss is gently anti-inflammatory, soothing for both hair and scalp.
WHY I LOVE MOO HAIR
- NO AEROSOLS - Moo Hair do not use aerosols in any of their products as these are harmful to the environment as they contain hydrocarbons and/or compressed gasses, recognised for their contribution toward global warming. Even the most modern aerosols emit volatile organic compounds that contribute to ground level ozone levels (primary source of asthma-inducing smog). All of our sprays are supplied in an environmentally friendly and recyclable spritz/atomiser dispenser.
- ANIMAL FRIENDLY - All Moo Hair products are cruelty free and vegan. No products or ingredients are tested on animals and Moo Hair will not sell to any countries that would test our products on animals.
- PACKAGING - Moo's commitment to using recyclable materials is uncompromising; they only use glass bottles and jars for all of products. Glass is a naturally derived material that is 100% recyclable. Further, they have also minimised any additional unnecessary packaging and boxes and all jar lids are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, labels printed on recycled paper using vegetable based inks and they also transport products in recyclable cardboard!
HOW TO USE
- Use on dry hair and hold about 8 inches away from the head and spritz in even pumps.
- For a more messy look, scrunch your hair first then spray.
Denatured Alcohol, Vp/Va Copolymer, PVP, Parfum, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Cetraria Islandica (Iceland Moss) extract. Parfum Contains: Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene.
This is my second bottle of Moo hairspray. The first one lasted me over a year. Not sticky and I love the smell of it.
This is honestly the best hairspray I’ve ever used! SUPER SUPER strong hold, fringe really does stay in place. Smells lovely too.
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx
I bought it for our new campervan and it works a treat. Cute, compact, plastic free and no power needed (well unless you count yourself as the power) will be buying another one for worktops, tables...
From first use I was very impressed how my hair felt and ordered for my two daughters