The Natural Deodorant Co Deodorant Cream - Baking Soda Free
Hands down my fave natural and plastic free deodorant because it's baking soda free and keeps you fresh all day! If you're finding you get irritated skin from deodorant then you could be having a reaction to the baking soda and this little creation will solve that problem!
Switching to natural deodorant can sometimes cause a little irritation (make sure you wash off in between applications and use less that 'normal' deodorant) so I have been asked by many to find a baking soda free alternative; introducing the Gentle range from The Natural Deodorant Company!
If you made the switch to natural deodorant and have struggled with underarm sensitivity from baking soda? This baking soda free deodorant is so good and will stop any irritations from a deodorant with baking soda!
THE GENTLE RANGE
- Ultra-gentle, buttery soft and amazingly effective, this Gentle Deodorant Cream with Lavender uses the antibacterial power of magnesium oxide and white clay to ensure even the most sensitive skin stays fresh.
- Magnesium oxide deodorises, while white clay helps to keep you dry.
- Rich, creamy shea butter protects your sensitive underarm skin.
- Gentle Deodorant Cream is loved for its velvety soft texture and skin loving ingredients.
- 55g Glass jar with coated tinplate lid - if you have purchased Natural Deodorant Co in a different size from elsewhere then please be aware those lids are plastic but the 55g pots stocked by myself are plastic free!
- MINI size is an aluminimum tub that can be refilled from a larger size!
- Organic coconut oil and wild fairly traded shea butter hydrate and soothe
- Clever combination of magnesium oxide and white clay provide odour protection and dryness
- Especially formulated for dry and sensitive skins
- Contains no Sodium Bicarbonate
- Gentle enough to use post-shave
- Registered with The Vegan Society
- Certified Cruelty Free
- 100% Natural
- Free from aluminium, alcohol, preservatives, artificial fragrance, mineral oil + palm oil
HOW TO USE
- Ensure hands are clean and dry
- Scoop a small amount of product from the pot
- Soften between fingertips
- Gentle but thoroughly apply the deodorant to underarm skin
- Massage in until the balm/cream is absorbed
- Dress and go about your day feeling FRESH!
- Magnesium Oxide
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*
- Maranta Arundinacea Root (Arrowroot)
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)*
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Kaolin (Clay)
- Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Essential Oil)*
- * denotes organic ingredient
I've tried several plastic-free, natural deodorants, and this is the best one. Not only does it actually work, you don't need a lot, so a jar lasts quite a while. I recommend getting a small one first to test the smells - and then you have a travel tin for when you get the larger size!
I love these free from baking soda deodorants. All lovely, but the Tangerine :tangerine: is my favourite. I’ve been using them for a couple of years now, better than others I have tried. Smells lovely and is moisturising, keeps me fresh, goes on well and doesn’t make my sensitive skin sore. A little goes a long way. Highly recommended.
I suddenly became sensitive to a different brand that ive used for a few years. Thought it might be the soda so tried this one. Goes on smoothly, feels moisturising and no smells or damp pits. Great product.
The baking soda free one is great. I wanted to go plastic free but had reactions to the other ones. This one has been great
This is my go to for a plastic free deodorant. The lavender is my favourite scent and it goes on so easily and lasts all day. A small amount goes a long way
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx
I bought it for our new campervan and it works a treat. Cute, compact, plastic free and no power needed (well unless you count yourself as the power) will be buying another one for worktops, tables...
From first use I was very impressed how my hair felt and ordered for my two daughters