We design and build the most adventure ready, stable and eco inflatable SUPs in the world. Why? Because we love to explore and inspire adventure on the water. We are focused on building a community of like-minded, passionate paddlers and adventurers, that together through our collective efforts can instil a sense of responsibility within the SUP community to protect the very environment we play within.
Sea Lion Boards will focus on sustainability when producing our company’s aims and objectives
We are committed to:
- Conducting our operations in a manner that is environmentally responsible
- Sourcing sustainable and eco products for sale and business operations.
- Sourcing products which help reduce the environmental impact of our customers.
- Using recycled paper/card when possible, and when not possible only using from managed forests (FSC certified)
- Minimising energy, including fuel usage wherever possible
- Minimising waste by packaging reduction, reuse and recycle. Sending waste to landfill only when absolutely necessary
- Ensuring applicable legislation, codes of practise and all other requirements are complied with
- Encourages the integration of environmental considerations into business planning including design, procurement, production, facilities management and product support
- Implementation of a cradle to cradle manufacturing procedure whilst also using waste materials from manufacturers for other purposes."