Evolve Beauty Nourishing Hair Elixir
This weightless hair elixir and serum has been formulated with a 100% natural replacement to silicon leaving hair incredibly soft, light and moisturised!
This serum is perfect for all hair types ! Containing Moroccan Organic Argan oil, Organic Baobab oil and Tahitian Monoi this serum is a winning formula for controlling frizz and taming fly-away hair! Rich in anti-oxidants, it protects hair from environmental damages and helps regain lost moisture.
- Size: 10ml or 30ml
- % Natural 100%
- % Organic 40.00%
- Organic Argan Oil Extracted from the crushed Argan fruit kernels, Moroccan Argan Oil is a natural remedy for restoring hair and keeping cuticles moisturised. It is rich in Vitamin E and fatty acid and is easily absorbed, leaving hair protected from further damages.
- Organic Baobab Oil Baobab is well known for its amazing benefits on the skin and hair. Various parts of the Baobab tree have been consumed since ancient times for its extremely high concentration of calcium and VitaminC. Baobab Oil also contains high levels of proteins and Vitamin A.
- Tahitian Monoi Considered the "sacred oil of the Polynesians", Monoi is made by maceration of thousands of Tahitian Gardenia blossoms into Coconut Oil. It has been a Polynesian beauty secret for centuries. Delicately fragranced, Monoi will help stop protein loss from the hair and therefore help to slow or stop damages. It reduces frizz whilst adding brilliance and shine for healthier hair.
- Apply 3-4 drops from mid to ends of clean hair - wet or dry. Comb through gently.
EVOLVE BEAUTY PACKAGING
Evolve are currently switching all of their packaging to go plastic free but this can take time (products have to be retested through the chemist when you change packaging) but their current packaging is still awesome!
- Post-consumer plastic is used for any of their plastic lids. It is also recyclable which a lot sometimes aren't! As much as I fight against plastic production & plastic products, I also believe that plastic should be given another life where possible because it already exists, especially for products that I have been unable to find in glass currently as it saves virgin plastic being made for another product and I know a lot of you already buy gradual tan in plastic!
- Aluminum lid options on some products (more coming soon) so any that are available like this will have the pump as an extra to add on separately (you will see a pump lid that's compatable right by where you add an item to your basket so you can't miss it). This allows you to keep your pump/spray lids for future bottles!
Isoamyl Laurate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Isoamyl Cocoate, Parfum (NaturalFragrance), Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Citral, Citronellol, Geranoiol, d-Limonene, Linalol. *ingredients from organic farming
This leaves my hair very greasy (I had to wash it again!) so I'm using it as cuticle oil now.
Other than that, it smells gorgeous (biscuits and oranges I think!) and the packaging is great.
My hair is super fine and most products simply weigh it down and make it greasy. This however is a game changer. I apply it to my hair whilst it is still wet through and then blow dry as normal. It is essential for keeping my hair sleek, shiny and fuzz fr
I bought this initially to use to comb through tangled hair when wet, which it works well for. I have since used it on dry hair too to define curls or smooth hair and it works great. Not greasy or sticky, if you use the recommended amount it just absorbs nicely.
Easy to use, you don’t need much to get a good hold and it lasts a couple of days with just a water refresh needed! Been using for three years and haven’t looked back!
Lovely head towel. Does dry my hair quickly and isn’t soaked after. The towel seems to be super absorbent. Very impressed. Always lovely to order from Beth at Plastic Freedom. Excellent customer service and she’s so responsive on instagram. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
It’s first time I buy Zao lipstick and over browser it took me a while to choose the colour. I’m pleased with the colour though. I got the red orange 464, I am Mediterranean starchy skinned and it looks natural on me. I also like the consistency and texture on my lips, I can’t stand neither too dry or too greasy lipsticks and that hit right.
This bag has made my travel wishes come true in every way! I’m a touring musician and have needed a gig bag to sit on top of my suitcase for so long. I’ve purchased a few other ‘eco’ brands but nothing does the job. Then comes along Baggu! It’s large, structured enough to hold shape but soft enough to pack away into a pouch! You can still carry it separately with the brilliant long padded handles.
It slots through the suitcase handles and best of all is made of recycled materials. Travel dreams come true. Thank you!
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.