Wild Sage + Co Lavender & Rose Geranium Hair Conditioner
Well, what can I say, this conditioner that has BLOWN ME AWAY! This is hands down the best conditioner I have ever used and it smells like something out of this world! As you may have seen from my videos I have blonde hair and finding a good conditioner that's natural and plastic-free has been really hard to come across. So when Julie from Wild Sage sent me this to try I was SO excited!
If you've been struggling with conditioner bars then you need to try this!
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Wild Sage's signature scent combined with Organic Broccoli seed oil is what makes this preservative-free conditioner so wonderful
- Good for all hair types and you only need to use a very small amount.
- Organic Broccoli Seed Oil is cold-pressed from the seeds of Brassica oleraceae
- It contains a fatty acid profile that gives it excellent absorption properties while offering significant film forming properties on the hair, resulting in a natural lustre.
- The excellent anti-oxidant profile makes it an easy substitute for the activity of silicones where the film forming activity results in a natural shine, and cuticle smoothing of the hair.
ABOUT BROCCOLI OIL
- Organic Broccoli Oil is being heralded as a miracle oil because it's packed full of vitamins it promotes healthy, strong hair, and inhibits the production of DHT, a hormone that has been linked with hair loss.
- It's a light, readily absorbed oil that locks in moisture, forming a barrier between your hair and the elements. Composed of almost 50% erucic acid, an essential fatty acid, and vitamins A, C, K and B, it is particularly effective in hair care, with many using it as a natural replacement for silicones – a synthetic product added to most conditioners to promote smooth, silky hair.
- A great all-round oil which in this conditioner has the ability to tame flyaway frizz, smooth the hairs cuticle and to nourish every single strand!
HOW TO USEThis conditioner is amazing but don't get too carried away, you only need a very small amount!
- After shampooing, make sure you have thoroughly rinsed your hair, using warm and not too hot water.
- Squeeze your hair gently to remove as much excess water as possible, the less water remaining in your hair the better the conditioner will work.
- Take a small amount of conditioner, if you have short hair then a pea-sized drop, add more a little at a time if you have longer hair.
- Apply the conditioner starting at the bottom where your hair is the driest, oldest and most damaged and then work your way up.
- Massage gently into your hair concentrating on the dryest parts.
- Leave on your hair for a few minutes, the dryer your hair the longer you should leave it on.
- Rinse your hair in the coldest water you can stand.
- Organic Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil
- Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Pelargonium Rosa (Rose Geranium) Oil
- Cetearyl alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate
- Latic Acid
- *Citronellol, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool
- (*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)
Loved the smell but having conditioner in a glass jar in the shower is tricky, I will look for something in a tin next time.
Amazing smell and leaves my hair feeling so soft. Best conditioner I’ve tried for curly hair in a long time
I really like this conditioner. It smells great, you don't need to use a large amount, and it makes my hair lovely and soft. The last batch I had was a little on the watery side which was a shame, but I'm usually really impressed with it.
This is such a good conditioner - I have long, thick hair and it really does the job. A bottle lasts ages and it smells great. It was one of the first products I bought from this site, about five years ago, and I wouldn't be without it!
I love this conditioner! It has really helped my hair stay hydrated and silky, meaning less split ends and that my hair is easier to tame. I have long, mostly straight hair and I use it on quite a bit of my hair (not just the very ends) and even so, I still find it lasts ages.
This bag has made my travel wishes come true in every way! I’m a touring musician and have needed a gig bag to sit on top of my suitcase for so long. I’ve purchased a few other ‘eco’ brands but nothing does the job. Then comes along Baggu! It’s large, structured enough to hold shape but soft enough to pack away into a pouch! You can still carry it separately with the brilliant long padded handles.
It slots through the suitcase handles and best of all is made of recycled materials. Travel dreams come true. Thank you!
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.