Plastic Freedom x UpCircle Earth Day Celebration
Our Plastic Freedom store is being taken over by UpCircle for Earth Day! We have goodie bags, exclusive offers on the day, free mimosas and prosecco, even more UpCircle products for you to refill (which will be staying in store for the long run too) and bring your own jar to try BRAND NEW UpCircle products you can't buy yet!
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH YOUR TICKET
- Mimosa, prosecco or non-alcoholic drink on arrival provided by The Hoxton Hotel
- FREE goodie bag for each person
- £1 from your ticket donated to Friends Of The Earth
- Chat to a representative from UpCircle who can give you advice on your new skincare routine
- Bring your own jars to try TWO brand new products from UpCircle that aren't available to purchase anywhere else yet! We will have these in bulk form for you to buy with your own pot, but not individual UpCircle branded pots. We also have mini empty pots you can purchase and fill too!
- Spend & Save discounts in store ON TOP of our already huge savings when you refill (so don't forget to bring all your empties with you)
UpCircle create incredible products from upcycled ingredients that would have otherwise gone to waste from cafes around London and their results are unbelievable! I've seen a huge improvement on my own skin and seeing all the transformation images online really show that being eco doesn't mean compromise! The brand was started just six years ago by a brother and sister duo and they’re now the UKs #1 upcycled skincare brand!
INSPIRING. UPCYCLING. UPLIFTING.
"At UpCircle, we elevate leftover natural ingredients, bringing them back to life as beauty products your skin will love. We’re most well-known for upcycling coffee into caffeinated serums and eye creams, but we now upcycled over TWENTY different by-products. Upcycled oat powder, rice bran, cedarwood and orange peel are now all being rescued for our next product launches. We exist to prove that upcycled skincare is the future, and that the ethical choice doesn’t have to come with a premium price point!”