Eco Living Toilet Brush & Holder Set
Most toilet brushes end up in landfill or the oceans. This brush is fully biodegradable and made from vegan and sustainable materials. A toilet brush with plastic bristles can also shed hairs that can end up in the ocean, the bristles on this brush are plant-based and 100% biodegradable.
- x1 toilet brush holder
- Toilet brush with 100% plastic free bristles - choose your size!
- Small Toilet Brush with Tampico - A natural toilet brush with natural tampico bristles. Tampico is a very robust fibre from the yellow leaf of the agave cactus. Tampico has great water-retaining properties, is resistant and hard-wearing, and keeps its shape without softening. The handle is made from FSC® beech wood. Please allow the brush to dry completely in between uses.
- Small Toilet Brush with Coir/Tampico - A natural toilet brush with natural coir/tampico bristles (from coconut fibre and the agave cactus). The handle is made from FSC® certified beech wood. Please allow the brush to dry completely in between uses.
- Large Toilet Brush - A natural toilet brush with stiff Union Fibre bristles. Union Fibre, is a mixture of Tampico (from the agave cactus) and Palmyra(from the base of the leaf stalks of the India palm tree). The handle is made from locally grown beech wood.
- Small - Length: 35cm approx width is 5.5cm approx. New and improved smaller design to fit all toilet bowls
- Large - Length: 38cm approx width is 9.5cm approx. The toilet brush may not fit very narrow toilet bowls.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Plastic free
- Reusable and recyclable after use
- 100% vegan and sustainable materials
- Handmade in Germany
WHY MAKE THE CHANGE?
Did you know that a lot of cleaning sponges and cloths contain plastic so whilst you're scrubbing away, little parts of your chosen cleaner are breaking off and going into the water system.
That means microplastics are potentially going to end up in the ocean, just from you doing some washing up! As soon as I discovered this I switched to a plastic free sponge right away but unfortunately, the one I bought came wrapped in plastic (ahhh!).
I'm so happy that I can now offer solutions from amazing brands that send things to me plastic free that are reusable, sustainable and made to last!
Does the job without plastic so it ticks the box but I don’t think it’s particularly nice to look at (personal preference), the holder is so much wider than the brush that it just doesn’t look like it’s designed to be sold as a pair and it means that you can see the brush when you’ve put it away which personally, I’d rather not.
Love it. Only thing is I wish just the head was replaceable instead of the whole brush.
Another great plastic free change, not only is it plastic free but looks really nice in my toilet! On first use was concerned that I needed to be light when scrubbing but the brush is actually very sturdy
Looks good as well as functional. A good move towards a greener household.
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx
I bought it for our new campervan and it works a treat. Cute, compact, plastic free and no power needed (well unless you count yourself as the power) will be buying another one for worktops, tables...