Zao Ultra Pearly Eyeshadow - Rectangle Refill
This ultra pearly eyeshadow from Zao makeup is soft, chic and can take you from day to night! Refillable, organic, natural and vegan!
Please note this is the RECTANGLE REFILL only and does not come with the bamboo case.
Zao's Ultra Pearly Eyeshadow is perfect for all looks with a variety of tones to help create flattering looks with intense and pure colour that lasts all day!
Formulated without synthetic preservatives and with high-quality raw materials, this refillable eyeshadow reduces the risk of redness and irritation to your eyes making it suitable for regular use and sensitive eyes.
ULTRA PEARLY EYESHADOW FEATURES
- Refillable to reduce waste
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Net weight: 3 g
- Full ingredients in the tab below
HOW TO USE - Apply a lighter colour over the entire eyelid using a sponge applicator. Apply a medium intensity eyeshadow on the outer corner of the eye and under the brow with an orbit brush. Finish with a thin line of dark eyeshadow along the contour of your eye, use an angled brush to intensify your eyes.
ZAO BEAUTY TIP - For a subtle touch, apply a very light colour in the corner of the eye following the "V", this will make your eyes sparkle, so don''t forget it! If there is pearly deposit in the wrinkles around your eyes, just use your brush to remove excess powder and apply some compact powder.
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Micronised bamboo stem powder - Regenerate epidermis - A white substance extracted from the nodes of the bamboo. It is mainly composed of pure silica and has been widely used in oriental medicine. Organic silica, which is a component of connective tissue, is present throughout the human body and regenerates the epidermis as it is involved in the synthesis of collagen and elastin. Over time, our capital silica diminishes causing demineralisation and loss of skin elasticity. It is therefore necessary to regularly replenish the skin with transcutaneous supplies.
- Silver powder - Natural preservative - These micro-particles of pure silver are antiseptic (especially on skin and mucous membranes) and antibacterial as well, thereby preserving the product and protecting the skin. Micro silver is often used in creams to treat burns. Almost all products in the ZAO range (except the two lip balms) contain micro-particles of pure silver (a natural preservative).
HOW TO REFILL?
All of Zao products are refillable and with Zao making great changes to their packaging, most are now plastic free! Can't see a refill available on my site? It's because Zao haven't brought out their plastic free option yet, but as soon as they do, it will be available at Plastic Freedom!
REFILL YOUR ZAO EYESHADOW PALETTE
- Open the palette and turn upside down
- Turn over the palette and there will be a tiny hole for each eyeshadow pan
- Push a pin / earring / something similar through the hole to push out the empty eyeshadow pan
- Place the new eyeshadow rectangle refill in the eyeshadow pan holder
MICA, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL*, SQUALANE, LECITHIN, AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, SODIUM ANISATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PHYLLOSTACHIS BAMBUSOIDES RHIZOME EXTRACT*, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, SODIUM LEVULINATE, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CITRIC ACID, CI 77820 (SILVER). MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREEN), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET).
*ingredients from Organic Farming.
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 58% organic
- NO testing on animals on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Cruelty-free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
- Vegan - NO ingredients from animal origin are used
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx
I bought it for our new campervan and it works a treat. Cute, compact, plastic free and no power needed (well unless you count yourself as the power) will be buying another one for worktops, tables...
From first use I was very impressed how my hair felt and ordered for my two daughters
Love these. Perfect happy colour. Well made, good fit (always choose one size up to fit thick socks in!) And I couldn't be happier with them.
Very good service
I cannot recommend plastic freedom enough - the keyboard and mouse are great and I can not believe how many comments I have had in the office about them - I cannot fault the customer service, just amazing overall experience - thank you so much
Love the smell and the way it gets my hair squeak clean. Only used 5 times so far so time will tell if it improves the texture of my finer than fine hair and can do anything about my balding.
This product is beautiful, one it smells amazing and my hair not only looks amazing but feels amazing. My hair is bright red, so it’s hard to find a products that don’t pull out the colour, each time I have washed my hair. With upcircle only the smallest amount of colour has come out making my hair looks even more amazing.
My hair feel the softest it’s been after using upcircle conditioner cream. I was also very surprised with how little product you need to create a lovely lather, feel it will last me a lot lot longer than I thought.
100% recommend to others 💕
Thankyou plastic freedom for another wonderfully packaged delivery 📦