Zao Lip Polish
I adore these lip polishes from Zao! They are perfect for giving your lips a more velvety effect and creating the illusion of plumper lips and giving volume to your smile!
**Please note variants with 'Special Order' will be delayed. If you order this item, we will get it on order and dispatch all of your items together as soon as it arrives in stock!**
Packaged in a unique, varnished bamboo case and attractively presented in a bamboo pouch with drawstring, Zao makeup is both a beautiful gift and an item to treasure.
Formulated without synthetic preservatives and with high-quality raw materials, this refillable lip polish is suitable all skin types, particularly for those with sensitive, dry and chapped lips.
LIP POLISH FEATURES
- Beautiful bamboo casing and cotton pouch with drawstring (these are super handy for travelling with your toothbrush too!)
- Refillable to reduce waste
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Net weight: 3.8ml
- Full ingredients in the tab below
- Palm oil free
HOW TO USE - Apply the Lip Polish by smoothing it on gently with the sponge applicator.
ZAO BEAUTY TIP - To prevent lip polish to be removed over the day, always remember to dust your lips as well as your face before makeup. You can also apply a tonal pencil on the contour of your mouth to enhance natural shape and to fix the lip polish without bleeding.
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Organic castor oil - This oil is an emollient, softening skin. It is also moisturising via retention of water, facilitating smooth, plump and soft skin.
- Apricot seed oil - This oil is rich in oleic acid, as well as vitamins A and E. It delivers a sheen to your skin as well as nourishing and softening it. It is regenerative and moisturising, featuring anti-ageing properties.
- Organic bamboo rhizome macerate - In the form of bamboo powder or bamboo water, this part of the plant is extremely rich in organic silica, which is required to produce collagen and elastin in the skin, your primary anti-ageing molecules that determine the elasticity of the skin.
HOW TO REFILL?
All of Zao products are refillable and with Zao making great changes to their packaging, most are now plastic free! Can't see a refill available on my site? It's because Zao haven't brought out their plastic free option yet, but as soon as they do, it will be available at Plastic Freedom!
REFILL YOUR ZAO LIP POLISH
- Remove lid and pull out the sponge applicator (you get a new one with your refill)
- Unscrew the white part on the lip gloss and remove
- Remove the tube inside (this can be washed and recycled so although this isn't 100% plastic free you're saving a lot of plastic in comparison to normal lip gloss as you can not recycle the whole tube)
- Remove the sticker from lip gloss refill and slot into the bamboo tube - there is a ridge that slots into the tube perfectly
- Push wand into the bamboo lid
- Re-attach the white metal part to the bamboo tube
INCI/CTFA: RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL*, OLEIC / LINOLEIC / LINOLENIC POLYGLYCERIDES, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL EXTRACT, SILICA, GLYCERYL ROSINATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TOCOPHEROL, PHYLLOSTACHIS BAMBUSOIDES RHIZOME EXTRACT*, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, CI 77820 (SILVER). MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77019 (MICA).
* ingredients from Organic Farming.
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 58% organic
- NO testing on animals on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Cruelty-free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
- Vegan - NO ingredients from animal origin are used
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
This bag has made my travel wishes come true in every way! I’m a touring musician and have needed a gig bag to sit on top of my suitcase for so long. I’ve purchased a few other ‘eco’ brands but nothing does the job. Then comes along Baggu! It’s large, structured enough to hold shape but soft enough to pack away into a pouch! You can still carry it separately with the brilliant long padded handles.
It slots through the suitcase handles and best of all is made of recycled materials. Travel dreams come true. Thank you!
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.