Zao Lip Ink
I love Zao's lip inks, they are perfect for all day wear! They have an intense matt finish that is designed to be long lasting!
These lip inks deploy organic castor oil, renowned for its moisturising properties, as well as carnauba wax to protect skin and make the product durable, as also tocopherol, a natural antioxidant also known as vitamin E.
Formulated without synthetic preservatives and with high-quality raw materials, this refillable lipstick is suitable for all skin types, especially those with dry or chapped lips!
LIP INK FEATURES
- Beautiful bamboo casing and cotton pouch with drawstring
- Refillable to reduce waste
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Net weight: 3.5 g
- Full ingredients in the tab below
HOW TO USE - Apply the Lip Ink by smoothing it on gently with the sponge applicator.
ZAO BEAUTY TIP - Shake prior to use, wiping any excess product at the rim of the container.
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Organic castor oil - Its specific fatty acid, ricinoleic acid, is renowned as a beauty treatment with amazing virtues. It relieves skin issues by its purifying, softening and healing action.
- Organic carnauba oil - Secreted by the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree, the wax protects skin by producing a continuous film that increases the durability of makeup.
- Jojoba oil - Calming and softening, this oil penetrates easily into the skin without trace of grease. It protects the lips against dehydration.
FIND YOUR SHADE
440 a pretty red brick shade that suits all skin tones. Bright and luminous, this shade is ideal for elegant everyday wear.
441 a bright pink with blue undertones, this shade suits fair and medium complexions perfectly.
442 with rich and intense purple undertones, this shade works perfectly for a glamorous occasion with smokey eyes, but also suits everyday wear for a chic and casual look.
443 the succulent shade of red berries, somewhere between dark pink and red, this beautiful shade is easy to wear all day long.
444 brighten your look with a beautiful and delicate coral pink. Subtle enough for all skin tones, it warms your complexion without being overpowering
HOW TO REFILL?
All of Zao products are refillable and with Zao making great changes to their packaging, most are now plastic free! Can't see a refill available on my site? It's because Zao haven't brought out their plastic free option yet, but as soon as they do, it will be available at Plastic Freedom!
REFILL YOUR LIP INK
- Remove lid and pull out the lip inkapplicater (you get a new one with your refill)
- Unscrew the white part on the lip ink and remove
- Remove the tube inside (this can be washed and recycled so although this isn't 100% plastic free you're saving a lot of plastic in comparison to normal mascaras as you can not recycle the whole tube)
- Remove the sticker from lip ink refill and slot into the bamboo tube - there is a ridge that slots into the tube perfectly
- Push the applicator into the bamboo lid
- Re-attach the white metal part to the bamboo tube
RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL*, OLEIC / LINOLEIC / LINOLENIC POLYGLYCERIDES, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL EXTRACT, SILICA, GLYCERYL ROSINATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TOCOPHEROL, PHYLLOSTACHIS BAMBUSOIDES RHIZOME EXTRACT*, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, CI 77820 (SILVER). MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77019 (MICA).
* ingredients from Organic Farming.
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 58% organic
- NO testing on animals on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Cruelty-free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
- Vegan - NO ingredients from animal origin are used
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx