Zao Lip Gloss
I am so in love with these Zao lip glosses, they are so moisturising, perfect for dry, sensitive or chapped lips! I love to use this for a natural or bright glossy finish or over lipstick to add some sparkle!
Packaged in a unique, varnished bamboo case and attractively presented in a bamboo pouch with drawstring, Zao makeup is both a beautiful gift and an item to treasure.
Zao lip glosses are formulated without synthetic preservatives and with high-quality raw materials, so they are suitable for all skin types! Did I mention they're palm oil free too!
HOW TO USE - Apply the gloss by smoothing it on gently with the sponge applicator. Use over a lipstick in the centre of your lips to add a sparkling effect or directly on your lips for a subtle and natural look.
ZAO BEAUTY TIP - To ensure your gloss does not run into the lines of your lips, dust with Mineral Silk. You can also apply a lip liner pencil to the contour of your mouth to keep your gloss intact. This will make your smile more structured and sparkling.
LIP GLOSS FEATURES
- Beautiful bamboo casing and cotton pouch with drawstring
- Refillable to reduce waste
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Net weight: 9 ml
- Full ingredients in the tab below
- Palm oil free
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Organic castor oil - This oil is an emollient, softening skin. It is also moisturising via retention of water, facilitating smooth, plump and soft skin.
- Organic carnauba oil - Secreted by the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree, the wax protects skin by producing a continuous film that increases the durability of makeup.
- Jojoba oil - Calming and softening, this oil penetrates easily into the skin without a trace of grease. It protects the lips against dehydration.
HOW TO REFILL?
All of Zao products are refillable and with Zao making great changes to their packaging, most are now plastic free! Can't see a refill available on my site? It's because Zao haven't brought out their plastic free option yet, but as soon as they do, it will be available at Plastic Freedom!
REFILL YOUR ZAO LIP GLOSS
- Remove lid and pull out the sponge applicator (you get a new one with your refill)
- Unscrew the white part on the lip gloss and remove
- Remove the tube inside (this can be washed and recycled so although this isn't 100% plastic free you're saving a lot of plastic in comparison to normal lip gloss as you can not recycle the whole tube)
- Remove the sticker from lip gloss refill and slot into the bamboo tube - there is a ridge that slots into the tube perfectly
- Push wand into the bamboo lid
- Re-attach the white metal part to the bamboo tube
011-015 - INCI/CTFA: RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL*, OLEIC / LINOLEIC / LINOLENIC POLYGLYCERIDES, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER*, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CRAMBE ABYSSINICA SEED OIL PHYTOSTEROL ESTERS, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX*, SILICA, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL*, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CI 77820 (SILVER). MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77019 (MICA).
016 - RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL*, OLEIC / LINOLEIC / LINOLENIC POLYGLYCERIDES, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER*, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CRAMBE ABYSSINICA SEED OIL PHYTOSTEROL ESTERS, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX*, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL*, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, SILICA, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, TOCOPHEROL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CI 77820 (SILVER). MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77019 (MICA).
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 58% organic
- NO testing on animals on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Cruelty-free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
- Vegan - NO ingredients from animal origin are used
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
I love this, not only is it really nice to wear, it looks great too.
The colour is beautiful. I would have loved nicer smell though as that is not the most appealing.
Otherwise it stays on the lips and its not sticky- so I will still go for it next time.
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx