Zao Fluid Eye Primer - Refill
This Fluid Eye Primer from Zao is amazing as a base for eyeshadow and pencils!
Please note this is the REFILL only and does not come with the bamboo case.
The Fluid Eye Primer is the perfect base for all eyeshadows and pencils, intensifying their colour and fixing them for long-lasting eye makeup. Containing aloe vera to decongest and soothe eyes, the texture melts into skin for a perfect eye makeup base.
Using mineral rich ingredients this eye primer is the perfect way to prep your skin and keep your eye makeup looking fresh until bedtime whilst hydrating and balancing the skin.
Formulated without synthetic preservatives and with high-quality raw materials, this refillable eye primer reduces the risk of redness and irritation to your eyes making it suitable for regular use and sensitive eyes.
FLUID EYE PRIMER FEATURES
- Refillable to reduce waste
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Net weight: 3 g
- Full ingredients in the tab below
HOW TO USE - The creamy texture allows it to blend naturally with the skin. Apply with a sponge applicator and then use fingertips to melt into skin.
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Bamboo powder - This white substance is extracted from the joints of bamboo. It's high silica content remineralises, hydrates and helps regenerate skin, whilst reducing oil in combination or oily skin.
- Organic aloe vera gel - Renowned for its soothing properties, aloe vera calms and soothes the delicate skin around the eye area.
- Vegetable squalane - Extracted from olive oil, vegetable squalane is a derivative of the skin's natural sebum with emollient qualities, making it an ideal active ingredient. It strengthens the skin's cutaneous hydrolipidic barrier, softening the skin and protecting it from dehydration.
HOW TO REFILL?
All of Zao products are refillable and with Zao making great changes to their packaging, most are now plastic free! Can't see a refill available on my site? It's because Zao haven't brought out their plastic free option yet, but as soon as they do, it will be available at Plastic Freedom!
REFILL YOUR ZAO FLUID EYE PRIMER
- Remove lid and pull out the wand (you get a new one with your refill)
- Unscrew the white part on the case and remove
- Remove the tube inside (this can be washed and recycled so although this isn't 100% plastic free you're saving a lot of plastic in comparison to normal mascaras as you can not recycle the whole tube)
- Remove the sticker from mascara refill and slot into the bamboo tube - there is a ridge that slots into the tube perfectly
- Push the wand into the bamboo lid
- Re-attach the white metal part to the bamboo tube
INCI / CTFA: PHYLLOSTACHYS NIGRA EXTRACT*, MICA, SILICA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE*, GLYCERIN**, POLYGLYCERYL-10 STEARATE, SQUALANE, OCTYLDODECANOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, POLYGLYCERYL-10 MYRISTATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CETEARYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SUCROSE STEARATE, P-ANISIC ACID, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, XANTHAN GUM, LECITHIN, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, PHYLLOSTACHIS BAMBUSOIDES RHIZOME EXTRACT*, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CITRIC ACID, CI 77820
(SILVER), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES).
* ingredients from organic farming ** made using organic ingredients
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 58% organic
- NO testing on animals on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Cruelty-free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
- Vegan - NO ingredients from animal origin are used
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx