Zao Felt Tip Eyeliner
This eyeliner from Zao Makeup is amazing! I use it daily and you'll see me wearing in every story on my instagram! It's perfect for people who want an intense colour and sharp liner that lasts all day!
Zao's Felt Tip Eyeliner makes applying eyeliner easy, even for those who struggle to apply liquid eyeliner with a brush.
Formulated without synthetic preservatives and with high-quality raw materials, this refillable eyeliner reduces the risk of redness and irritation to your eyes making it suitable for regular use and sensitive eyes.
FELT TIP EYELINER FEATURES
- Beautiful bamboo casing and cotton pouch with drawstring
- Refillable to reduce waste
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Net weight: 4.5g
- Full ingredients in the tab below
HOW TO USE - Shake prior to use. The thickness of the line depends on the amount of pressure you apply. So, for a thin line, press the brush lightly; for a thicker line, apply slightly more pressure. On the upper eyelid, paint the line on the closed eyelid close to the roots of your eyelashes. Start from the inner corner and move towards the outer corner of the eye.
ZAO BEAUTY TIP - To get to the roots of your lashes more easily, close your eye lid and gently pull the skin up at your eyebrow. To get a perfect line, start at the centre of the eye lid and draw the line outwards to either side. Then draw from the ends to the centre of the lid to complete the line. Thin lines are recommended for small eyes. The thicker the line, the more of the eye lid is covered, making the eye look even smaller.
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Organic aloe vera juice - The aloe vera plant has been renowned as a natural medicine for centuries, treating conjunctivitis and other eye allergies. Known for its soothing properties, organic aloe vera juice nourishes the delicate eye area.
- Organic bamboo water - Produced by distilling bamboo leaves, it moisturises and soothes the delicate eye area.
- Organic acacia gum - Acacia gum or Arabic gum, derived from the acacia senegal tree, is used as a bonding agent to boost the eyeliner's staying power.
- Organic shea butter - Shea butter is an extract from the fruit of the shea tree, which grows only in west Africa. It nourishes and moisturises due to its high content of fatty acids. It is used to expedite wound healing, is protective against UV rays, whilst soothing and calming skin.
HOW TO REFILL?
All of Zao products are refillable and with Zao making great changes to their packaging, most are now plastic free! Can't see a refill available on my site? It's because Zao haven't brought out their plastic free option yet, but as soon as they do, it will be available at Plastic Freedom!
REFILL YOUR ZAO EYELINER
- Remove lid and pull out eyeliner felt tip (you get a new one with your refill)
- Unscrew the white part on the eyeliner and remove
- Remove the tube inside (this can be washed and recycled so although this isn't 100% plastic free you're saving a lot of plastic in comparison to normal mascaras as you can not recycle the whole tube)
- Remove the sticker from eyeliner refill and slot into the bamboo tube - there is a ridge that slots into the tube perfectly
- Push the wand into the bamboo lid
- Re-attach the white metal part to the bamboo tube
INCI/CTFA: ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE*, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, BAMBUSA VULGARIS LEAF EXTRACT*, GLYCERIN**, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*, CETEARYL OLIVATE, SORBITAN OLIVATE, TOCOPHEROL, CI 77820 (SILVER). MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN), CI 77019 (MICA).
* ingredients from organic farming. ** made using organic ingredients.
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 58% organic
- NO testing on animals on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Cruelty-free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
- Vegan - NO ingredients from animal origin are used
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
It's okay, about 50/50 on pros and cons. It's a nice black (not too matte, not too shiny) and the consistency is good.
But the tip is more like a stick (have to use another brush) and it's very smudgy. I also wish that the bottle was wider because I need to use another brush and it's hard to get liquid on it.
The BEST eyeliner I have ever used, such a good quality product.
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx
I bought it for our new campervan and it works a treat. Cute, compact, plastic free and no power needed (well unless you count yourself as the power) will be buying another one for worktops, tables...
From first use I was very impressed how my hair felt and ordered for my two daughters