Zao Eyebrow Powder - Rectangular Refill
I love this eyebrow powder! You will often see me wearing this on my instagram stories!
Please note this is the REFILL only and does not come with the bamboo case.
It is perfect for tidying up your brows and for filling in sparse areas!
This natural and organic eyebrow powder is a makeup essential! It helps to naturally expand the line of your eyebrows and comes in a stunning bamboo case that you can refill with your favourite colour when it runs out!
To choose the right shade, choose the same colour or a shade darker than the colour of your hair.
EYEBROW POWDER FEATURES
- Refillable to reduce waste
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Net weight: 3 g
- Full ingredients in the tab below
HOW TO USE - Use a stiff brush to apply short feathered strokes to fill in sparse areas and shape the brows.
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Organic macadamia seed oil - Moisturising and softening - This is an oil rich in essential fatty acids that also contains omega 3 and 6. It has a moisturising, softening and emollient action, which creates a soft touch and helps fight against free radicals.
- Silver powder - Natural preservative - These micro-particles of pure silver are antiseptic (especially on skin and mucous membranes) and antibacterial as well, thereby preserving the product and protecting the skin.
- Squalene - Moisturising and softening - This is a clear and liquid oil obtained by refining olive oil. It has a great affinity with the skin as squalene is a major component of human sebum and hydrolipidic film. With its great spreading properties and the ability to penetrate the skin, it prevents dryness and restores suppleness and flexibility.
HOW TO REFILL?
All of Zao products are refillable and with Zao making great changes to their packaging, most are now plastic free! Can't see a refill available on my site? It's because Zao haven't brought out their plastic free option yet, but as soon as they do, it will be available at Plastic Freedom!
REFILL YOUR ZAO EYEBROW POWDER
- Remove the lid of the bamboo pot
- Turn over the pot and there will be a tiny hole
- Push a pin / earring / something similar through the hole to push out the empty eyebrow powder
- Place the new eyebrow refill in the bamboo pot
INCI/CTFA: MICA, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH*, SILICA, SQUALANE, ZINC STEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, PHYLLOSTACHIS BAMBUSOIDES RHIZOME EXTRACT*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*, PONGAMIA GLABRA SEED OIL, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA SEED OIL*, CI 77820 (SILVER). MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).
* ingredients from organic farming
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 58% organic
- NO testing on animals on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Cruelty-free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
- Vegan - NO ingredients from animal origin are used
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
I'm on to my third refill of this eyebrow powder. A nice natural look and stays on all day. Easy to blend if I add too much. Perfect colour for me too
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx
I bought it for our new campervan and it works a treat. Cute, compact, plastic free and no power needed (well unless you count yourself as the power) will be buying another one for worktops, tables...