Zao Duo Shine-Up Powder
This Zao Duo Shine-Up Powder is so versatile for people who want a makeup product that has multiple uses! I love using it to highlight, brighten up my eyes and to accentuate different features.
The Duo Shine-Up Powder is a double illuminator with a pearly finish that creates a luminous, glowing effect that highlights and adds radiance to skin. With delicate pink and gold highlights,you can also mix the two shades to create a new colour. This silky powder leaves a veil of light over your skin whilst sculpting the face instantly. This illuminator can also be used as an eyeshadow to refresh and awaken your eyes.
Formulated without synthetic preservatives and with high-quality raw materials, this refillable highlighter is perfect for all skin types including sensitive skin and acne-prone skin. This powder is also free from talc and and nano particles.
SHINE UP POWDER FEATURES
- Beautiful bamboo casing and cotton pouch with drawstring
- Refillable to reduce waste
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Net weight: 9 g
- Full ingredients in the tab below
HOW TO USE - Apply after silk or powder foundation to areas that would normally catch the light, such as top of the cheekbones, bridge of the nose and lip contour (Cupid's bow), avoiding oily areas such as your T-zone if applicable. Use a blending brush or your fingers, applying the powder in small strokes.
ZAO BEAUTY TIP - If you need a super boost to your skin, this product will add radiance and glow in an instant. To open up dropping eyelids, use below your eyebrow and in the inner corner of your eye, using ZAO's Shading Brush or your fingertips. You can also apply it to the whole eyelid area for a simple but very effective quick fix for tired eyes, as well as below your lower lashes to reflect light and enhance your eyes.
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Micronised bamboo stem powder - Regenerate epidermis - A white substance extracted from the nodes of the bamboo. It is mainly composed of pure silica and has been widely used in oriental medicine. Organic silica, which is a component of connective tissue, is present throughout the human body and regenerates the epidermis as it is involved in the synthesis of collagen and elastin. Over time, our capital silica diminishes causing demineralisation and loss of skin elasticity. It is therefore necessary to regularly replenish the skin with transcutaneous supplies.
- Organic rice powder - Softens and mattifies - Rice powder is one of the oldest cosmetic ingredients. It has the ability to eliminate fat from the skin without clogging pores by adjusting sebaceous secretion.
- Micronised silver powder - These micro-particles of pure silver are antiseptic (especially on skin and mucous membranes) and antibacterial as well, thereby preserving the product and protecting the skin. Micro silver is often used in creams to treat burns.
HOW TO REFILL?
All of Zao products are refillable and with Zao making great changes to their packaging, most are now plastic free! Can't see a refill available on my site? It's because Zao haven't brought out their plastic free option yet, but as soon as they do, it will be available at Plastic Freedom!
REFILL YOUR ZAO SHINE UP POWDER
- Remove the lid of the bamboo pot
- Turn over the pot and there will be a tiny hole
- Push a pin / earring / something similar through the hole to push out the empty compact powder
- Place the new compact powder refill in the bamboo pot
MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SQUALANE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH*, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) POWDER*, ZINC STEARATE, OLIVE OIL DECYL ESTERS**, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TOCOPHEROL, SQUALENE, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED OIL*, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL*, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, BISABOLOL, AQUA (WATER), OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, MALTODEXTRIN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) ROOT EXTRACT, CI 77820 (SILVER).
* ingredients from organic farming ** made from organic ingredients
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 58% organic
- NO testing on animals on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Cruelty-free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
- Vegan - NO ingredients from animal origin are used
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
It’s first time I buy Zao lipstick and over browser it took me a while to choose the colour. I’m pleased with the colour though. I got the red orange 464, I am Mediterranean starchy skinned and it looks natural on me. I also like the consistency and texture on my lips, I can’t stand neither too dry or too greasy lipsticks and that hit right.
This bag has made my travel wishes come true in every way! I’m a touring musician and have needed a gig bag to sit on top of my suitcase for so long. I’ve purchased a few other ‘eco’ brands but nothing does the job. Then comes along Baggu! It’s large, structured enough to hold shape but soft enough to pack away into a pouch! You can still carry it separately with the brilliant long padded handles.
It slots through the suitcase handles and best of all is made of recycled materials. Travel dreams come true. Thank you!
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too