Zao Cocoon Balm Lipstick
I love this new lipstick from Zao, it's perfect for all day wear! It's packed with waxes to prevent feathering and to keep your lips super hydrated!
I love this new lipstick from Zao, it's perfect for all day wear! It's packed with waxes to prevent feathering and to keep your lips super hydrated! It is halfway between a lipstick and a lip balm, so it glides onto your lips, bringing an intense colour with comfort and care for lips!
The rich texture of this lipstick softens lips, enabling easy application. Enriched with organic pomegranate extract and organic shea butter, the formula soothes and repairs lips. Pomegranate is renowned for its antioxidant and anti-ageing properties.
Formulated without synthetic preservatives and with high-quality raw materials, this refillable lipstick is suitable for all skin types, especially those with dry or chapped lips!
COCOON BALM LIPSTICK FEATURES
- Beautiful bamboo casing and cotton pouch with drawstring
- Refillable to reduce waste
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Net weight: 3.5 g
- Full ingredients in the tab below
HOW TO USE - To draw your mouth perfectly, start in the centre and move towards the outside, but spare the outer corner. Using a lip brush for more precision, draw the outline first and end with the heart of the lips. For extra shine, apply a touch of gloss on the centre of the lips. Regular use helps lips to regenerate and restore their fullness.
ZAO BEAUTY TIP - If you want to achieve a sophisticated and long-wearing makeup for your lips all day and night, follow these three steps: use a brush and first apply the lipstick to the outline of your lips by making a thin line that accentuates the fullness of your lips and illuminates it. Then apply the balm. Finally, finish with your lipstick using a brush for perfection.
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Organic castor oil - Its specific fatty acid, ricinoleic acid, is renowned as a beauty treatment with amazing virtues. It relieves skin issues by its purifying, softening and healing action.
- Organic shea butter - Shea butter is extracted from shea nuts, a tree growing only in the wild in West Africa's savannahs. Its fatty acid-rich composition gives it moisturising and nourishing properties.
- Organic pomegranate extract - Concentrated in punicic acid, pomegranate has anti-inflammatory and soothing qualities; also rich in phytosterols, which have antioxidant and anti-radical properties, it helps fight against ageing, as well as the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
HOW TO REFILL?
All of Zao products are refillable and with Zao making great changes to their packaging, most are now plastic free! Can't see a refill available on my site? It's because Zao haven't brought out their plastic free option yet, but as soon as they do, it will be available at Plastic Freedom!
REFILL YOUR COCOON BALM LIPSTICK
- Remove the lid
- Remove the tube inside (this can be washed and recycled so although this isn't 100% plastic free you're saving a lot of plastic in comparison to normal lipsticks as you can not recycle the whole tube)
- Remove the lid and sticker from the refill and slot into the bamboo tube
OCTYLDODECANOL, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL*, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX*, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, JOJOBA ESTERS, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED WAX, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) FRUIT EXTRACT*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) BUTTER*, ACACIA DECURRENS FLOWER WAX, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM EXTRACT*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, TOCOPHEROL, POLYGLYCERIN-3, LECITHIN, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CITRIC ACID, CI 77820 (SILVER). MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77019 (MICA), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET).
* ingredients from Organic Farming. ** processed from organic ingredients.
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 58% organic
- NO testing on animals on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Cruelty-free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
- Vegan - NO ingredients from animal origin are used
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
Great product, love how it isn’t dry, very moisturising. Great colour too
Lovely comfy lip stick. Looks very natural and keeps lips moisturised.
I love this lipstick so far! I chose the shade Mexico and it's like a warm red/brown/brick colour. I haven't tried other Zao lipsticks so I'm not sure how different it is to the others but this one is balm-like in that it feels very moisturising. It isn't sheer though, the pigment is strong and buildable! :)
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx
I bought it for our new campervan and it works a treat. Cute, compact, plastic free and no power needed (well unless you count yourself as the power) will be buying another one for worktops, tables...
From first use I was very impressed how my hair felt and ordered for my two daughters
Love these. Perfect happy colour. Well made, good fit (always choose one size up to fit thick socks in!) And I couldn't be happier with them.
Very good service
I cannot recommend plastic freedom enough - the keyboard and mouse are great and I can not believe how many comments I have had in the office about them - I cannot fault the customer service, just amazing overall experience - thank you so much