Wild Sage + Co Escape the Elements Gift Set
No matter where you are or whatever the weather, this gift set is perfect! For items perfect for keeping your skin hydrated and moisturised all year around, getting this set is a no brainer!
The Ultimate Wild Sage Gift Set, packed all together in one of our reusable pouches. They’re the perfect eco friendly gift wrap that you can use again and again!
- Peppermint Lip Balm - This plastic-free Peppermint Lip Balm from Wild Sage & Co is delicious, nourishing, refreshing and it a handy little tub perfect for your pocket!
- Herbal Balm - This plastic-free Herbal Balm is full of Wild Sage'shomemade Calendula infusion and the lovely Sea Buckthorn oil. With the addition of Beeswax, it is a great general purpose balm for dry, undernourished skin in need of a bit of extra protection.
- Cleansing Oil - My FAVE product since the day I started stocking it and I use this every single day without fail! This product has transformed my skin and saved me SO much waste over the years! As you use this cleansing oil it will dissolve all of this dirty oil on your face and replenishing it with clean, nourishing oil.
- Cedarwood & Green Clay Soap - This plastic-free soap is subtle and grounding making it a long-standing favourite for both men and women who love Wild Sage + Co.
- A cotton muslin soap saver bag
Get the most out of your handmade soap with the muslin soap bag! Pop the last bits of your soap into the bag and you can continue to use in the shower to get every last bit! When wet and full of soap they make a creamy foam for washing with, it also acts as a very gentle exfoliator.
WHY I LOVE THIS
An all-natural cleansing soap in plastic-free packaging always gets the thumbs up from me, especially with this amazing combination of ingredients.
Say goodbye to all of those multiple bottles of products and go back to basics with an amazing soap you can use from head to toe!
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- 100% Natural
- No Palm Oil
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens or Fragrances
- Homemade in the Wild Sage Co cottage in the Herefordshire countryside
ABOUT WILD SAGE + CO SOAPS
- All Wild Sage + Co soaps contain no chemical preservatives so they deserve a little bit of attention to keep them happy and prolong their lives!
- All of their plastic-free soaps have a high percentage of natural glycerine which is awesome for the skin (as its incredibly moisturising) but it means it attracts water, so it's really important to keep them somewhere dry in between uses!
- When you are not using them it's best to keep them out of water on a well-drained surface so that it completely dries between uses. Use a soap dish (wooden dishes with open slats are perfect) or you could even be a bit creative and use a few pebbles from the garden.
- This will help make it last so you can get the most from your soap and enjoy feeling naturally fresh and fragrant for as long as possible!
- As with any skincare product, if irritation develops discontinue use and, as with any soap, avoid contact with eyes.
Peppermint Lip Balm - Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Olea europaea (Olive Oil) Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Cera Alba (Bees Wax), Theobroma Cacoa (Cocoa Butter), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil), Mentha piperita (Peppermint Essential Oil)
Herbal Balm - Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) infused EV Olea Europaea (Olive Oil), Sweet Almond Oil Prunus Dulcis (Almond Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel Oil), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavendula Officinalis (Lavender Essential Oil), Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot Essential Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Essential Oil) *Citral, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool (*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)
Cleansing Oil FOR OILY SKIN - Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed Oil), Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Rosa Canina (Rosehip Seed) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil), Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli Essential Oil), Olibanum (Frankincense Essential Oil)
Cleansing Oil For DRY SKIN - Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed Oil), Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Rosa Canina (Rosehip Seed) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil), Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli Essential Oil), Olibanum (Frankincense Essential Oil)
Cedarwood & Green Clay Soap - Olea europaea (Olive Oil), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Aqua (Water), Sodium Hydroxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Green Ultra Ventilated Argiletz French Clay, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) oil, Sodium Chloride (Himalyan Pink Salt), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Essential Oil*Geraniol,*Limonene,*Linalool(*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)
It’s first time I buy Zao lipstick and over browser it took me a while to choose the colour. I’m pleased with the colour though. I got the red orange 464, I am Mediterranean starchy skinned and it looks natural on me. I also like the consistency and texture on my lips, I can’t stand neither too dry or too greasy lipsticks and that hit right.
This bag has made my travel wishes come true in every way! I’m a touring musician and have needed a gig bag to sit on top of my suitcase for so long. I’ve purchased a few other ‘eco’ brands but nothing does the job. Then comes along Baggu! It’s large, structured enough to hold shape but soft enough to pack away into a pouch! You can still carry it separately with the brilliant long padded handles.
It slots through the suitcase handles and best of all is made of recycled materials. Travel dreams come true. Thank you!
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too