The Natural Deodorant Co Deodorant Cream - Active
The Natural Deodorant Company is a brand you have all asked for since I can remember and I am now happy to announce their 55g range is PLASTIC FREE so I am fully stocked up with all the scents to tickle your fancy!
THE ACTIVE RANGE
- This Active Deodorant Balm Coriander + Lime is a light, fast-absorbing balm for on-the-go application.
- It's perfect for your gym days, holidays and extra busy days.
- The Active range was designed for demanding days when you need your deodorant to go the extra mile.
- This naturally powerful formula is best kept or occasional/sports use.
- Glass jar with coated tinplate lid - if you have purchased Natural Deodorant Co in a different size from elsewhere then please be aware those lids are plastic but the 55g pots stocked by myself are plastic free!
- Sodium bicarbonate leaves a light powder finish oil the skin for a clean, dry feeling
- Magnesium + clay absorb wetness and provide extra antibacterial protection
- Suitable for all skin types
- Coconut oil and shea butter soften underarm skin
- Registered with The Vegan Society
- Certified Cruelty Free
- We do not recommend applying Active Deodorant Balm immediately post shave
- Free from aluminium, alcohol, preservatives, artificial fragrance, mineral oil + palm oil
- 100% Natural
Side Notes for Active Deodorant Balm
We use Sodium Bicarbonate in our deodorants because it is anti-bacterial and deodorising. It inhibits the growth of odour causing bacteria and keeps the skin completely fresh all day.
Sodium Bicarbonate is a natural ingredient, but occasionally it causes irritation on some skin types. This is because it is an alkaline ingredient and can therefore affect skin pH. When skin becomes too alkaline, it can feel sore and uncomfortable. Skin pH can also be affected by a number of other factors such as diet, smoking, air pollution & climate so irritation can arise after using Active Deodorant Balm for many months without a problem.
For this reason we recommend that our Active Deodorant Balm is kept for your most demanding days- much like a sports deodorant would be. If irritation does occur, discontinue use straight away.
Use Active Deodorant Balm occasionally, when you really feel like you need extra protection. For everyday use we recommend Clean Deodorant Balm as it contains a lower level of Sodium Bicarbonate and is the perfect combination for almost everyone.
HOW TO USE
- Ensure hands are clean and dry
- Scoop a small amount of product from the pot
- Soften between fingertips
- Gentle but thoroughly apply the deodorant to underarm skin
- Massage in until the balm/cream is absorbed
- Dress and go about your day feeling FRESH!
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)
- Maranta Arundinacea Root (Arrowroot Flour)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Magnesium Oxide
- Olea Europaea (Olive Oil)
- Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax
- Kaolin (Clay)
CORIANDER & LIME
- Coriandrum Sativum Seed Oil (Coriander Essential Oil)
- Citrus Aurantifolia Oil (Lime Essential Oil)
MINT & EUCALYPTUS
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
- Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil
- Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil
LEMON & GERANIUM
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon Essential Oil)*
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Essential Oil)*
Orange & Bergamot
- Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil (Orange Essential Oil)*
- Citrus Bergamia Fruit Oil (Bergamot Essential Oil)*
Love the scents, works really on busy active days. The best natural deodrant I have found
Works better than the big brand roll on I used to use!
Really happy with this product. I stopped using anti-perspirants a long time ago and was using a rock type of deodorant, but am a total convert to this balm now. I put it on after a shower so that it melts easily into warm skin and it keeps me smelling fresh for 24 hours.
A recommendation for anyone switching from traditional anti-perspirants or roll on deodorants. First, this will not stop you sweating, and that is good thing - sweating is natural and essential! However, it will stop body odour, but you must give your skin a week or so to adjust and excrete and of your old product before this product becomes really effective. Don't just try it once and give up if you don't get instant results.
Personal favourite is the Lime & Coriander which is a subtle, beautifully fresh, citurs scent.
I love this product .I don't get sticky and wet like I did with other deodorants
It’s first time I buy Zao lipstick and over browser it took me a while to choose the colour. I’m pleased with the colour though. I got the red orange 464, I am Mediterranean starchy skinned and it looks natural on me. I also like the consistency and texture on my lips, I can’t stand neither too dry or too greasy lipsticks and that hit right.
This bag has made my travel wishes come true in every way! I’m a touring musician and have needed a gig bag to sit on top of my suitcase for so long. I’ve purchased a few other ‘eco’ brands but nothing does the job. Then comes along Baggu! It’s large, structured enough to hold shape but soft enough to pack away into a pouch! You can still carry it separately with the brilliant long padded handles.
It slots through the suitcase handles and best of all is made of recycled materials. Travel dreams come true. Thank you!
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too