OceanSaver Cleaning Refill Drops - Bulk Buy
This bulk buy box is perfect to have in your cupboard without taking up loads of room!
These INCREDIBLE water soluble sachets are the best cleaning solution I've come across when it comes to shipping online (as we aren't all in close proximity to a refill shop). These sachets are PLASTIC FREE, light and can be stored with minimal space in your home until you're ready for a top up!
Plus you can choose your own glass bottle to re-fill and that cuts down on A LOT of waste and plastic bottles! It really is the perfect solution (pun intended!) to plastic free cleaning!
An eco-friendly and vegan antibacterial spray which can kill up to 99.9% of bacteria! This antibacterial cleaner works all around the house to leave your surface safe and sparkling clean. It works to protect the oceans and has a beautiful Ocean Mist scent.
- Palm oil free
- Cruelty free
- Paraben free
- Work in hard and soft water
- Reduced carbon emissions
- Made in Europe
HOW TO USE
- Rinse your existing empty bottle with water
- Remove the sachet from its presentation box
- Insert the sachet into your bottle
- Top up with 500ml to 1 litre of lukewarm water
- Replace and tighten the trigger / lid
- Shake until dissolved and it’s ready to use!
- Anti-Bac EcoDrop (Ocean Mist) - <5% Non-ionic Surfactants, Phenoxyethanol, Benzalkonium Chlorideoride.
- Kitchen Degreaser EcoDrop (Citrus Kelp) - >30% Non-ionic Surfactants, Phenoxyethanol, Perfumes, Linalool.
- Bathroom EcoDrop (Pomegranate Tide) - >30% Non-ionic Surfactants, Phenoxyethanol, Perfumes, Linalool, Limonene, Eugenol.
- Glass Cleaning EcoDrop (Sea Spray) - >30% Non-ionic Surfactants, Phenoxyethanol, Perfumes, Linalool, Eugenol.
- Multipurpose EcoDrop (Lavender Wave) - >30% Non-ionic Surfactants, Phenoxyethanol, Perfumes, Linalool, Limonene.
- All Purpose Floor Eco Drop (Almond Swell) - >30% Non-ionic Surfactants, Phenoxyethanol, Perfumes, Linalool, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene.
- All Purpose Floor EcoDrop (Rhubarb Coral) - >30% Non-ionic Surfactants, Phenoxyethanol, Perfumes, Linalool, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene.
- Multipurpose EcoDrop (Apple Breeze) - >30% Non-ionic Surfactants, Phenoxyethanol, Perfumes, Linalool, Limonene.
It’s first time I buy Zao lipstick and over browser it took me a while to choose the colour. I’m pleased with the colour though. I got the red orange 464, I am Mediterranean starchy skinned and it looks natural on me. I also like the consistency and texture on my lips, I can’t stand neither too dry or too greasy lipsticks and that hit right.
This bag has made my travel wishes come true in every way! I’m a touring musician and have needed a gig bag to sit on top of my suitcase for so long. I’ve purchased a few other ‘eco’ brands but nothing does the job. Then comes along Baggu! It’s large, structured enough to hold shape but soft enough to pack away into a pouch! You can still carry it separately with the brilliant long padded handles.
It slots through the suitcase handles and best of all is made of recycled materials. Travel dreams come true. Thank you!
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too