Moo & Yoo Volumising Spray Mist 250ml
This voumising spray mist from Moo Hair adds body and volume providing a gentle hold, leaving your hair feeling smooth and shiny. Perfect for fine, flyaway hair or to add volume to any style whilst marula oil and Icelandic moss nourish, protect and enhance shine naturally with no heaviness.
WHY I LOVE THIS
- Ideal for all hair types, thanks to its naturally, light consistency.
- Marula oil aids damage caused by the effects of UV exposure, boosting cellular activity to enhance scalp and follicle health.
- The addition of Icelandic moss is gently anti-inflammatory, soothing for both hair and scalp.
WHY I LOVE MOO HAIR
- NO AEROSOLS - Moo Hair do not use aerosols in any of their products as these are harmful to the environment as they contain hydrocarbons and/or compressed gasses, recognised for their contribution toward global warming. Even the most modern aerosols emit volatile organic compounds that contribute to ground level ozone levels (primary source of asthma-inducing smog). All of our sprays are supplied in an environmentally friendly and recyclable spritz/atomiser dispenser.
- ANIMAL FRIENDLY - All Moo Hair products are cruelty free and vegan. No products or ingredients are tested on animals and Moo Hair will not sell to any countries that would test our products on animals.
- PACKAGING - Moo's commitment to using recyclable materials is uncompromising; they only use glass bottles and jars for all of products. Glass is a naturally derived material that is 100% recyclable. Further, they have also minimised any additional unnecessary packaging and boxes and all jar lids are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, labels printed on recycled paper using vegetable based inks and they also transport products in recyclable cardboard!
HOW TO USE
Spray generously on towel dry hair at the roots for volume or for more fullness spray throughout the hair then blow dry.
Can use on dry hair to add texture or as a setting lotion.
Aqua, Denatured Alcohol, PVP, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Peg 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Cetraria Islandica (Iceland Moss) extract. Parfum Contains: Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene.
I love this product so much. I have fine very flat and straight hair so have always used a volumising spray in my hair and when looking for a plastic free (or almost) alternative this one seemed to rock all the boxes. Well years later (it’s been at least 3!) I can’t be without it. I use it every time I wash my hair (every other day) and a bottle last for months and months. It’s one of those products I don’t feel like I have to buy very often at all. It smells lovely and does exactly what it says on the bottle. I literally can’t be without it now. The bottles are also super handy to reuse for cleaning/other useful jobs.
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx
I bought it for our new campervan and it works a treat. Cute, compact, plastic free and no power needed (well unless you count yourself as the power) will be buying another one for worktops, tables...