Moo & Yoo Sea Salt Spray - 250ml
This Sea Salt Spray from Moo Hair gives that textured, tousled, after a dip in the sea look! It adds volume and natural texture by combining sea salt with Icelandic moss. The gentle way to give you a shiny, wavy, beachy look; Marula oil helps keep the scalp hydrated, while sea salt combines to lock-in natural moisture. Resulting in a cool beach style vibe that is both kind to you and the elements.
WHY I LOVE THIS
- Ideal for all hair types, thanks to its naturally, light consistency.
- Marula oil aids damage caused by the effects of UV exposure, boosting cellular activity to enhance scalp and follicle health.
- The addition of Icelandic moss is gently anti-inflammatory, soothing for both hair and scalp.
WHY I LOVE MOO HAIR
- NO AEROSOLS - Moo Hair do not use aerosols in any of their products as these are harmful to the environment as they contain hydrocarbons and/or compressed gasses, recognised for their contribution toward global warming. Even the most modern aerosols emit volatile organic compounds that contribute to ground level ozone levels (primary source of asthma-inducing smog). All of our sprays are supplied in an environmentally friendly and recyclable spritz/atomiser dispenser.
- ANIMAL FRIENDLY - All Moo Hair products are cruelty free and vegan. No products or ingredients are tested on animals and Moo Hair will not sell to any countries that would test our products on animals.
- PACKAGING - Moo's commitment to using recyclable materials is uncompromising; they only use glass bottles and jars for all of products. Glass is a naturally derived material that is 100% recyclable. Further, they have also minimised any additional unnecessary packaging and boxes and all jar lids are made of 100% recyclable aluminium, labels printed on recycled paper using vegetable based inks and they also transport products in recyclable cardboard!
HOW TO USE
- Spritz onto damp hair from roots to tips.
- Leave to dry naturally or blow dry gently and tousle and twist the hair to form soft beachy waves.
Aqua,Vp/Va Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Peg 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil. Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Cetraria Islandica (Iceland Moss) extract., Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene.
Just yes! Lasts for ages, has a great smell and does what it says on the tin. Super easy to apply wet or not and stops my hair from getting greasy because I encourages me not to touch and my play with my hair to rearrange it. The oils in the product must also help that too. I have fine hair and was super surprised how it doesn't weigh down my hair aswell. Definitely recommend this product.
I use this product mainly on the roots of my fine, thinning hair. This gives my hair a lift and keeps like that for several days. It doesn't weigh the hair down like traditional products.
Works well and smells lovely. I would buy it again (although a little goes a long way and the bottle is massive so I doubt I'll need more soon :)) You need to make sure it's well distributed (rather than just spray it then leave it) or it looks a bit 'crunchy'.
Its a gift for my granddaughter who loves these candles; she’s very environmentally aware and a good influence to those around her.
Super fast delivery and amazing products. Thanks!
Easy to use, you don’t need much to get a good hold and it lasts a couple of days with just a water refresh needed! Been using for three years and haven’t looked back!
Lovely head towel. Does dry my hair quickly and isn’t soaked after. The towel seems to be super absorbent. Very impressed. Always lovely to order from Beth at Plastic Freedom. Excellent customer service and she’s so responsive on instagram. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
It’s first time I buy Zao lipstick and over browser it took me a while to choose the colour. I’m pleased with the colour though. I got the red orange 464, I am Mediterranean starchy skinned and it looks natural on me. I also like the consistency and texture on my lips, I can’t stand neither too dry or too greasy lipsticks and that hit right.
This bag has made my travel wishes come true in every way! I’m a touring musician and have needed a gig bag to sit on top of my suitcase for so long. I’ve purchased a few other ‘eco’ brands but nothing does the job. Then comes along Baggu! It’s large, structured enough to hold shape but soft enough to pack away into a pouch! You can still carry it separately with the brilliant long padded handles.
It slots through the suitcase handles and best of all is made of recycled materials. Travel dreams come true. Thank you!
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go