Evolve Beauty True Balance Mattifying Moisturiser
This light weightless lotion leaves skin feeling matte with a refined texture. With regular use, skin is left balanced and protected from the effects of pollution!
This moisturiser is perfect for oily/combination skin! Clinically tested Ginger plant cells help to reduce sebum production and the appearance of pores while hyaluronic acid helps with hydration and collagen production for younger looking skin. The African Moringa peptides protect skin cells from pollution and purify the skin.
- Size: 25ml or 50ml
- % Natural 99%
- % Organic 42%
- Ginger Plant Cells Ginger Plant Cells are clinically proven to tighten and reduce the appearance of pores as well as having a mattifying, firming and moisturising effect. They improve the appearance of skin texture by 50% in 28 days.
- Moringa Peptides Used in Africa to purify water, Moringa Peptides protect the skin by preventing micro particles of pollution such as car fumes or cigarette smoke from sticking to the skin. They also rebalance natural oil production and preventing free radical and pollution damage.
- Avocado Extract helps to limit excessive oil production by inhibiting an oil producing enzyme (5 alpha-reductase) and therefore reducing the shiny appearance of the T-Zone. Oil production is reduced by an average of 40% in 3 weeks.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, making the skin look fresher with an improved skin tone, and reduces pore size by 34%. We use lower molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid which penetrates the skin deeper and has more effective hydrating properties.
- Apply gently to cleansed face & neck.
EVOLVE BEAUTY PACKAGING
Evolve are currently switching all of their packaging to go plastic free but this can take time (products have to be retested through the chemist when you change packaging) but their current packaging is still awesome!
- Post-consumer plastic is used for any of their plastic lids. It is also recyclable which a lot sometimes aren't! As much as I fight against plastic production & plastic products, I also believe that plastic should be given another life where possible because it already exists, especially for products that I have been unable to find in glass currently as it saves virgin plastic being made for another product and I know a lot of you already buy gradual tan in plastic!
- Aluminum lid options on some products (more coming soon) so any that are available like this will have the pump as an extra to add on separately (you will see a pump lid that's compatable right by where you add an item to your basket so you can't miss it). This allows you to keep your pump/spray lids for future bottles!
Aqua (Water), Cellulose, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Butyl Avocadate, Isoamyl Laurate, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Parfum (Natural Fragrance), Sodium Hyaluronate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Leaf Cell Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Sucrose Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Levulinate, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Isoamyl Cocoate, Tocopherol, Sodium Anisate, Sucrose Palmitate, Dextrin, Propyl Gallate. *Ingredients From Organic Farminggg
I have the oiliest skin going and I have struggled to find a good moisturiser for my skin. This one from Evolve is just insane. It is so lightweight and actually mattifies my skin!
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx