Evolve Beauty Tropical Blossom Body Polish
This oil based body polish contains fine particles of organic sugar to buff skin to smooth perfection and natural Tahitian coconut Monoi macerated in exotic Tahitian blossoms of Gardenia.
This body polish is perfect for all skin types! The natural sugar extracts turn the clear balm into a creamy milk on contact with water, which rinses off easily and skin is left smooth, soft and fragranced with exotic natural hibiscus.
- Size: 30ml or 180ml
- % Natural 100%
- % Organic 86.21%
- Tahitian Monoi, considered the sacred Oil of the Polynesians, is made by maceration of thousands of Tahitian Gardenia blossoms into Coconut Oil. It has restorative and anti-oxidant properties. It leaves the skin moisturised, soft and supple.
- Sweet Almond Oil, rich in Vitamin A, E and Bs, has high moisturising, emollient and nourishing properties. It is easily absorbed and leaves skin nourished and not tacky.
- Organic Sugar buffs away dead skin cells leaving skin super smooth.
- Massage onto dry skin, paying special attention to elbows & knees
- Apply warm water to transform into a rich creamy milk
- Rinse away
EVOLVE BEAUTY PACKAGING
Evolve are currently switching all of their packaging to go plastic free but this can take time (products have to be retested through the chemist when you change packaging) but their current packaging is still awesome!
- Post-consumer plastic is used for any of their plastic lids. It is also recyclable which a lot sometimes aren't! As much as I fight against plastic production & plastic products, I also believe that plastic should be given another life where possible because it already exists, especially for products that I have been unable to find in glass currently as it saves virgin plastic being made for another product and I know a lot of you already buy gradual tan in plastic!
- Aluminum lid options on some products (more coming soon) so any that are available like this will have the pump as an extra to add on separately (you will see a pump lid that's compatable right by where you add an item to your basket so you can't miss it). This allows you to keep your pump/spray lids for future bottles!
Sucrose*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Oil*, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Parfum (NaturalFragrance), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Sucrose Laurate, Tocopherol, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol, Linalol, d-Limonene. *ingredients from organic farming
This is my absolute fave scrub. The smell is amazing. It is pretty gentle, it doesn't leave my skin greasy like some oil based scrubs. Love it!
This bag has made my travel wishes come true in every way! I’m a touring musician and have needed a gig bag to sit on top of my suitcase for so long. I’ve purchased a few other ‘eco’ brands but nothing does the job. Then comes along Baggu! It’s large, structured enough to hold shape but soft enough to pack away into a pouch! You can still carry it separately with the brilliant long padded handles.
It slots through the suitcase handles and best of all is made of recycled materials. Travel dreams come true. Thank you!
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.