Evolve Beauty Superfood Shine Hair Mask - 180ml
All hail the first hair mask in the Evolve family! This Superfood Shine Hair Mask is a super nourishing hair mask for normal to dry or damaged hair types. This moisturising formulation works to hydrate and strengthen the hair, dramatically improving shine, softness and suppleness - a must have for healthy hair.
This repairing hair mask is packed full of tropical treats including Brazilian Cupuacu Butter and Monoi Oil, which moisturise and smooth hair to improve shine and help with detangling, making everyday a great hair day.
It also contains Baobab proteins which provide superior damage recovery and intense protection from UV-stress and heat while deeply nourishing, instantly conditioning and reinforcing hair so that hair is left softer, stronger and looking luscious.
This hair mask is perfect for dry or damaged hair!
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Brazilian Cupuacu Butter - This is an Amazonian active from Babassu Oil and Muru Muru butter which deeply moisturises and conditions the hair leaving it smoother, softer and shiner. This helps hair with manageability and leaves your locks looking luscious.
Monoi Oil - This is hibiscus infused coconut oil from Tahiti, which has long been known for its ability to create beautiful hair. Itis filled with hair strengthening Vitamin E, which is a great anti-oxidant to promote hair health. Monoi Oil has great hydrating properties which can help to nourish your hair for extra smoothness and softness.
- Baobab Proteins - These originate from the ‘tree of life’ in Africa which is known to withstand harsh climates and provide protection and nourishment. Baobab provides the same great benefits for your hair! It speeds up damage recovery and protects from UV-stress and heat while deeply nourishing and reinforcing hair so it is left feeling stronger and healthier.
- Size: 180ml
- % Natural 99.2%
- % Organic 21%
- Monoi Oil -This is hibiscus infused coconut oil from Tahiti, which has long been known for its ability to create beautiful hair. It's filled with hair strengthening Vitamin E, which is a great anti-oxidant to promote hair health. Monoi Oil has great hydrating properties which can help to nourish your hair for extra smoothness and softness.
- Delicately fragranced with Organic Rose Otto, Vanilla and Mandarin.
This product can be used anywhere between once a day and once a week, and a generous amount should be gently massaged onto the ends of hair.
For best results, leave on a little bit longer (up to 15 minutes) for all the nourishing natural ingredients to soak in.
EVOLVE BEAUTY PACKAGING
Evolve are currently switching all of their packaging to go plastic free but this can take time (products have to be retested through the chemist when you change packaging) but their current packaging is still awesome!
- Post-consumer plastic is used for any of their plastic lids. It is also recyclable which a lot sometimes aren't! As much as I fight against plastic production & plastic products, I also believe that plastic should be given another life where possible because it already exists, especially for products that I have been unable to find in glass currently as it saves virgin plastic being made for another product and I know a lot of you already buy gradual tan in plastic!
- Aluminum lid options on some products (more coming soon) so any that are available like this will have the pump as an extra to add on separately (you will see a pump lid that's compatable right by where you add an item to your basket so you can't miss it). This allows you to keep your pump/spray lids for future bottles!
Aqua (water), Cetearyl alcohol, Polyglyceryl-6 stearate, Stearic acid, Distearoylethyl dimonium chloride, Gluconolactone, Theobroma grandiflorum seed butter*, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Cocos nucifera oil, Hydrolyzed adansonia digitata seed extract, Astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, Gardenia tahitensis flower extract, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Parfum (naturally derived fragrance), Polyglyceryl-6 behenate, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Sodium benzoate, Tocopherol, Calcium gluconate, Benzyl alcohol, Potassium sorbate, Limonene, Linalool.
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx
I bought it for our new campervan and it works a treat. Cute, compact, plastic free and no power needed (well unless you count yourself as the power) will be buying another one for worktops, tables...
From first use I was very impressed how my hair felt and ordered for my two daughters