Evolve Beauty Miracle Facial Oil
This nourishing yet light Rosehip facial oil contains natural retinol from Organic Rosehip and antioxidants from Organic Argan oil to regenerate and revitalise mature and dry skin.
This oil is perfect for all skin types! The Organic Blackseed oil nourishes and reduces signs of irritation leaving you skin feeling smooth, nourished and hydrated!
- Size: 30ml or 10m
- % Natural 100%
- % Organic 99.60%
- Rosehip Oil is rich in essential fatty acids omega-6 and omega-3. The oil helps to fight signs of ageing and keeps the skin nourished and hydrated. It is rich in bio-retinol and helps promote cellular renewal and improves the appearance of scars.
- Argan Oil is high in vitamin E and fatty acids, giving the skin a youthful glow. It is easily absorbed and highly moisturising. Vitamin E and fatty acids are also well known to repair damaged skin and prevent further damage. With the help of powerful anti-oxidants, argan oil helps to improve elasticity and leaves skin feeling plump and soft.
Nigella Oil (Black Seed Oil) contains the essential fatty acids that maintain the skin's nourishment and hydration.
Black seed oil contains antioxidants as well as vitamin A, it has traditionally been used for century to treat atopic skin conditions.
- Apply gently to cleansed face & neck.
EVOLVE BEAUTY PACKAGING
Evolve are currently switching all of their packaging to go plastic free but this can take time (products have to be retested through the chemist when you change packaging) but their current packaging is still awesome!
- Post-consumer plastic is used for any of their plastic lids. It is also recyclable which a lot sometimes aren't! As much as I fight against plastic production & plastic products, I also believe that plastic should be given another life where possible because it already exists, especially for products that I have been unable to find in glass currently as it saves virgin plastic being made for another product and I know a lot of you already buy gradual tan in plastic!
- Aluminum lid options on some products (more coming soon) so any that are available like this will have the pump as an extra to add on separately (you will see a pump lid that's compatable right by where you add an item to your basket so you can't miss it). This allows you to keep your pump/spray lids for future bottles!
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Extract*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Tocopherol. *ingredients from organic farming
I use a couple of drops of this every morning and it leaves my skin really soft and smooth. It's light and non greasy and is easily absorbed - perfect for my oily skin!
This bag has made my travel wishes come true in every way! I’m a touring musician and have needed a gig bag to sit on top of my suitcase for so long. I’ve purchased a few other ‘eco’ brands but nothing does the job. Then comes along Baggu! It’s large, structured enough to hold shape but soft enough to pack away into a pouch! You can still carry it separately with the brilliant long padded handles.
It slots through the suitcase handles and best of all is made of recycled materials. Travel dreams come true. Thank you!
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.