Evolve Beauty Liquid Radiance Glycolic Toner
This exfoliating toner will instantly reveal smoother and brighter skin. Blended with fruit AHAs including Glycolic Acid (Sugar Cane), Malic Acid (Apples) and Citric Acid (Citrus Fruits), as well as BHA Salicylic Acid from Willow Bark.
This toner is perfect for all skin types! Galactoarabinan from Larch Trees helps to boost exfoliation, reduced irritation and dryness and improve skin texture. Delicately fragranced with Organic Orange Flower Water. Preserved with a 100% natural preservative derived from sugar cane.
- Size: 100ml
- % Natural 100%
- % Organic 64%
- Willow Bark A natural source of salicylic acid, helps to boost cell turnover and exfoliate without irritation, for a smooth and healthy looking complexion. (Note: Willow bark is not normally recommended in pregnancy, it is included at a very low % but best to avoid if you are worried).
- Fruit AHAs The AHAs or Alpha Hydroxy Acids, in our toner are derived from natural sources including Glycolic Acid from sugar cane, Malic Acid from apples, and Citric Acid from citrus fruits. These AHAs all help to boost exfoliation.
- Galactoarabinan comes from the Western Larch tree and has incredible hydrating properties for the skin. Galactoarabinan works by helping to reduce the trans epidermal water loss, which is the measure used to indicate how well your skin barrier is at retaining moisture.
- Apply to cleansed skin using an eco-friendly reusable cotton pad.
EVOLVE BEAUTY PACKAGING
Evolve are currently switching all of their packaging to go plastic free but this can take time (products have to be retested through the chemist when you change packaging) but their current packaging is still awesome!
- Post-consumer plastic is used for any of their plastic lids. It is also recyclable which a lot sometimes aren't! As much as I fight against plastic production & plastic products, I also believe that plastic should be given another life where possible because it already exists, especially for products that I have been unable to find in glass currently as it saves virgin plastic being made for another product and I know a lot of you already buy gradual tan in plastic!
- Aluminum lid options on some products (more coming soon) so any that are available like this will have the pump as an extra to add on separately (you will see a pump lid that's compatable right by where you add an item to your basket so you can't miss it). This allows you to keep your pump/spray lids for future bottles!
Aqua (Water), Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water*, Salix Nigra Bark Extract, Glycerin*, Galactoarabinan, Pentylene Glycol (from sugar cane), Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract. Aqua (Water), Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water*, Salix Nigra Bark Extract, Glycerin*, Galactoarabinan, Pentylene Glycol (from sugar cane), Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract.
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx
I bought it for our new campervan and it works a treat. Cute, compact, plastic free and no power needed (well unless you count yourself as the power) will be buying another one for worktops, tables...