Evolve Beauty Hyaluronic Eye Complex Roller - 10ml
This Exotic Tuberose flower plant stem cells help to reduce the appearance of eye bags, fines lines and puffiness while firming and brightening the delicate eye area.
This eye complex is perfect for all skin types! Ideal to pop in your bag and use on the go, designed to refresh your eyes and act as a cooling pick me up whenever you need it! Hyaluronic acid, known for its ability to hold up to 1000 times its weight in water helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, making the skin look younger with an improved skin tone, whilst cucumber extract cools and soothes.
- Size: 10ml
- % Natural 99.2%
- % Organic 34%
- Tuberose Plant CellsTargeted new plant cell complex clinically proven to work on the specific eye area problems: dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles. This innovative active offers anti-wrinkles, anti-circles and anti-puffiness benefits whilst enhancing uniformity of skin colour therefore having a brightening action. It increases micro-circulation in the skin, improves firmness whilst also being soothing and moisturising. An all round winner for the eye area.
Hyaluronic Acid can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water making it a highly effective component in moisturisers.
Hyaluronic acid helps to reduce wrinkles, making the skin look younger with an improved skin tone. We use lower molecular weight Hylauronic Acid which penetrates deeper and has more effective hydrating properties whilst also increasing the production of collagen.
- Organic Cucumber Extract Traditionally known to cool, reduce under eye bags and help to reduce the appearance of dark circles around the eyes.
- To make best use of your Hyaluronic Eye Complex, make sure you “shake to wake”! Shaking the roller before applying will ensure that the precious formula is evenly distributed around the metal ball.
- Your roller is now ready for you to roll it gently around the eye area.
- The amount of product coming out of the roller should be just enough to leave the skin damp, covered with a thin film - no more!
TIP: Lovingly warm the roller between your palms if it has been stored in a particularly cold place. Can be used morning and evening or throughout the day as a cooling "pick-me-up" for tired eyes. Please note, you should not keep this product in the fridge as it will affect the consistency of the solution.
EVOLVE BEAUTY PACKAGING
Evolve are currently switching all of their packaging to go plastic free but this can take time (products have to be retested through the chemist when you change packaging) but their current packaging is still awesome!
- Post-consumer plastic is used for any of their plastic lids. It is also recyclable which a lot sometimes aren't! As much as I fight against plastic production & plastic products, I also believe that plastic should be given another life where possible because it already exists, especially for products that I have been unable to find in glass currently as it saves virgin plastic being made for another product and I know a lot of you already buy gradual tan in plastic!
- Aluminum lid options on some products (more coming soon) so any that are available like this will have the pump as an extra to add on separately (you will see a pump lid that's compatable right by where you add an item to your basket so you can't miss it). This allows you to keep your pump/spray lids for future bottles!
Aqua (water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water*, Glycerin*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polianthes Tuberosa Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Anisate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate. *ingredients from organic farming
Goes on really nicely, really refreshing
Bought a bottle but wasn’t sure if it really makes a difference. But after running out I really missed applying each morning and feeling refreshed and awake around my eyes. Bought my second and is now a firm fave.
I have been using this for about a year now and I absolutely love it! I use it morning and evening which helps reduce puffiness and I've noticing a tightening of the skin around the eyes, my boyfriend now uses it too! haha :)
This product is very refreshing on tired eyes and is very moisturising, though I can't say I've noticed much change to the wrinkles! I'm very impressed with all the plastic free packaging used - I was able to recycle every bit. Keep up the good work Plastic Freedom!
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx
I bought it for our new campervan and it works a treat. Cute, compact, plastic free and no power needed (well unless you count yourself as the power) will be buying another one for worktops, tables...
From first use I was very impressed how my hair felt and ordered for my two daughters
Love these. Perfect happy colour. Well made, good fit (always choose one size up to fit thick socks in!) And I couldn't be happier with them.
Very good service
I cannot recommend plastic freedom enough - the keyboard and mouse are great and I can not believe how many comments I have had in the office about them - I cannot fault the customer service, just amazing overall experience - thank you so much