Evolve Beauty Daily Renew Facial Cream
This moisturiser restores normal to dry skin with a blend of pure organic oils. Organic Argan oil nourishes whilst natural hyaluronic acid soothes and hydrates!
This moisturiser is perfect for normal to dry skin! Delicately fragranced with soothing hypoallergenic vanilla & coconut natural fragrance.
- Size: 60ml or 30ml
- % Natural 99.75%
- % Organic 32.00%
- Hyaluronic Acid can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water making it a highly effective component in moisturisers. Hyaluronic acid helps to reduce wrinkles, making the skin look younger with an improved skin tone. We use lower molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid which penetrated deeper and has more effective hydrating properties. It also increases the production of collagen.
- Argan Oil is high in vitamin E and fatty acids, giving the skin a youthful glow. It is easily absorbed. Vitamin E and fatty acids are also well known to repair damaged skin and prevent further damage. With powerful anti-oxidants, argan oil helps to improve elasticity and leaves skin feeling plump and soft.
- Apply gently to cleansed face & neck.
EVOLVE BEAUTY PACKAGING
Evolve are currently switching all of their packaging to go plastic free but this can take time (products have to be retested through the chemist when you change packaging) but their current packaging is still awesome!
- Post-consumer plastic is used for any of their plastic lids. It is also recyclable which a lot sometimes aren't! As much as I fight against plastic production & plastic products, I also believe that plastic should be given another life where possible because it already exists, especially for products that I have been unable to find in glass currently as it saves virgin plastic being made for another product and I know a lot of you already buy gradual tan in plastic!
- Aluminum lid options on some products (more coming soon) so any that are available like this will have the pump as an extra to add on separately (you will see a pump lid that's compatable right by where you add an item to your basket so you can't miss it). This allows you to keep your pump/spray lids for future bottles!
Aqua (water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum (NaturalFragrance), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate. *ingredients from organic farming
Great cream, not too heavy but really well moisturising.
Just new to this product but seems to be doing the job, lovely to apply.
Love all the evolve skincare products. This is great for dry, not so youthful skin (in my 30s), it sinks in well, isn't greasy and the pot lasts a long time so is worth the price tag
On the one hand, I felt like this cream wasn't moisturising enough, but yet it is. My skin feels hydrated (even if there is a very small dry patch, which I think might be something different) and it doesn't feel tight. You only need a little bit and it sinks into your skin so quickly so you're not left with streaks of sticky residue on your pillow. The scent is gentle, but so nice. It's actually a real treat to use this especially before bed!
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx
I bought it for our new campervan and it works a treat. Cute, compact, plastic free and no power needed (well unless you count yourself as the power) will be buying another one for worktops, tables...
From first use I was very impressed how my hair felt and ordered for my two daughters
Love these. Perfect happy colour. Well made, good fit (always choose one size up to fit thick socks in!) And I couldn't be happier with them.
Very good service
I cannot recommend plastic freedom enough - the keyboard and mouse are great and I can not believe how many comments I have had in the office about them - I cannot fault the customer service, just amazing overall experience - thank you so much
Love the smell and the way it gets my hair squeak clean. Only used 5 times so far so time will tell if it improves the texture of my finer than fine hair and can do anything about my balding.
This product is beautiful, one it smells amazing and my hair not only looks amazing but feels amazing. My hair is bright red, so it’s hard to find a products that don’t pull out the colour, each time I have washed my hair. With upcircle only the smallest amount of colour has come out making my hair looks even more amazing.
My hair feel the softest it’s been after using upcircle conditioner cream. I was also very surprised with how little product you need to create a lovely lather, feel it will last me a lot lot longer than I thought.
100% recommend to others 💕
Thankyou plastic freedom for another wonderfully packaged delivery 📦