Evolve Beauty Bio-Retinol Gold Mask
This glamorous golden mask delivers the benefits of retinol without the irritation, and it does this by containing a natural, retinol-like plant extract from Bidens Pilosa that works on the skin to deliver the same rejuvenation benefits and cellular renewal!
This mask is perfect for all skin types! As well as looking spectacular with it's golden glow, this new Gold Face Mask from Evolve has been designed to provide a wide range of benefits to your skin.
Unlike retinol, which can make your skin sensitive to the sun, this gold mask can be used at any time, year-round, making it the perfect way to enhance your summer glow. It also contains Rosehip Oil and Argan Oil making it rich in omega 3 and 6 which help to nourish and moisturise, leaving you with glowing skin. Our gorgeous golden shimmers come from sustainably sourced mineral Mica, so it makes for an extremely luxurious face mask!
- Size: 30ml or 60ml
- % Natural 100%
- % Organic 85.1%
- Bio-Retinol: A sustainable Bio Retinol analogue from the plant Bidens Pilosa works to smooth the skin, plump up wrinkles, stimulate collagen synthesis and rejuvenate the skin. This amazing ingredient reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 28% and reduces the production of free-radicals.
- Rosehip Oil: Rosehip helps to fight signs of ageing and keeps the skin nourished and hydrated. It is rich in bio-retinol which helps promote cellular renewal and improves the appearance of scars. It is also rich in nourishing omega-3.
- Argan Oil: Argan Oil is high in vitamin E and fatty acids, giving the skin a youthful glow. It is easily absorbed and highly moisturising. Argan oil helps to improve elasticity and leaves skin feeling plump and soft.
- Apply a thick layer on cleansed skin.
- Leave for 5-10 minutes.
- Add water to transform the gold mask into a milky texture and then rinse off
TIP: Warning: do not add water into the jar as this will alter the consistency of your new face mask!
EVOLVE BEAUTY PACKAGING
Evolve are currently switching all of their packaging to go plastic free but this can take time (products have to be retested through the chemist when you change packaging) but their current packaging is still awesome!
- Post-consumer plastic is used for any of their plastic lids. It is also recyclable which a lot sometimes aren't! As much as I fight against plastic production & plastic products, I also believe that plastic should be given another life where possible because it already exists, especially for products that I have been unable to find in glass currently as it saves virgin plastic being made for another product and I know a lot of you already buy gradual tan in plastic!
- Aluminum lid options on some products (more coming soon) so any that are available like this will have the pump as an extra to add on separately (you will see a pump lid that's compatable right by where you add an item to your basket so you can't miss it). This allows you to keep your pump/spray lids for future bottles!
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Glycerin**, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Silica, Iron Oxide (CI77491), Sucrose Laurate, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Parfum (Naturally derived Fragrance), Bidens Pilosa Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Palmitate, Tin Oxide. *Ingredients from Organic farming **Made using Organic Ingredients
Only used it once so far but it felt nice going on and my skin seemed more glow-y afterwards
Have been using this for a few weeks now and it’s left my skin feeling so soft and healthy! A little goes a long way too so definitely worth the price!
I haven't used this myself as I gave it as a gift but the recipient was very excited to try and loved the smell
This face mask is gorgeous, it smells lovely, feels great and last a really long time too. It may initially seem pricy for how much you get bit it really is worth it, after using it my skins looks glowy and feels super soft and clean! The shimmering mask feels like an indulgent spa experience but at home and me and my boyfriend love having a little pamper session with it! Would deffo recommend!
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx