Eco Living Concentrated Soda Crystals - 750g
Soda crystals are especially effective at removing grease, cleaning heavily soiled surfaces & floors, and clearing blocked pipes. Its softening property intensifies the efficiency of cleaning agents in laundry detergents and washing up liquids.
Packaging: Resealable kraft bag and home compostable plant-based film. 100% home compostable packaging, plastic-free.
CAN BE USED FOR
- Removing grease
- cleaning heavily soiled surfaces & floors
- clearing blocked pipes
- effective in stain removal on clothes
- boosting laundry detergent - soften water and aid cleaning
- limescale removal
- eradicating odours
- cleaning toilet bowls
- baths, bins and sinks
HOW TO USE
- Clean kitchen surfaces, hobs, extractors, bins, ovens and inside fridges - Dissolve 200g of soda crystals in 1 pint (500 ml) of water. Spray or wipe the solution onto surfaces. Leave stubborn marks to soak for a minute or two, then wipe them down with a clean cloth. Do not use soda crystals on aluminium surfaces.
- Greasy pans - Mix 200g of soda crystals with every pint (500 ml) of water. Soak greasy pans in the solution of soda crystals and hot water. Leave for a few hours and wipe clean.
- Cleaning washing machines - Run a hot wash with nothing but 500g – 750g of soda crystals added to the detergent dispenser.
- Boost Laundry detergent - Add two tablespoons of soda crystals to your detergent dispenser to soften water and aid cleaning.
- Cleaning toilets - Neutralise odours and clear limescale by pouring 300g of soda crystals down and around the bowl. Leave overnight before flushing away.
- Blocked Pipes - Pour a mug of crystals down the plughole. Flush through with hot water.
- Made in the UK
- Plastic-free packaging
- Home compostable packaging
- Vegan friendly
Easy to use, you don’t need much to get a good hold and it lasts a couple of days with just a water refresh needed! Been using for three years and haven’t looked back!
Lovely head towel. Does dry my hair quickly and isn’t soaked after. The towel seems to be super absorbent. Very impressed. Always lovely to order from Beth at Plastic Freedom. Excellent customer service and she’s so responsive on instagram. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
It’s first time I buy Zao lipstick and over browser it took me a while to choose the colour. I’m pleased with the colour though. I got the red orange 464, I am Mediterranean starchy skinned and it looks natural on me. I also like the consistency and texture on my lips, I can’t stand neither too dry or too greasy lipsticks and that hit right.
This bag has made my travel wishes come true in every way! I’m a touring musician and have needed a gig bag to sit on top of my suitcase for so long. I’ve purchased a few other ‘eco’ brands but nothing does the job. Then comes along Baggu! It’s large, structured enough to hold shape but soft enough to pack away into a pouch! You can still carry it separately with the brilliant long padded handles.
It slots through the suitcase handles and best of all is made of recycled materials. Travel dreams come true. Thank you!
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.