Business & Pleasure Holiday Beach Umbrella
Those dreamy beach days making memories just got even dreamier thanks to Business & Pleasure! Committed to sustainability, longevity and style, all of these beach essentials are made by a small scale family run business to ensure quality time after time!
It's also the ideal parasol for a boujee garden or balcony set up!
- Adjustable pole hinge, with 180 degree range of motion & tilt.
- World forestries certified, reclaimed timber laminated wood poles.
- Aluminium hinge in matte white finish.
- 98% Block out & UPF 50+.
- UV resistant canvas to prevent color fade.
- Polyester trim fringe.
- Comes with matching carry bag.
FAQ ABOUT BEACH UMBRELLAS
- What is the difference between Premium & Holiday Umbrellas? - The Premium umbrella has a span of 6 feet and a height of 7 feet. The Holiday umbrella has a span of 5.5 feet and a height of 6 feet. The holiday umbrella is made of lighter weight materials than the premium umbrella.
- Can I use this umbrella for my patio/cafe/garden, etc? - Yes, you can. However, they are designed for the beach with temporary exposure to sun & elements. Although they will last a good while setup permanently outside, we advise that you treat your umbrella with care, bring inside when not in use and store inside the carry bag.
- In use: 6' H x 5.5' W (183cm x 168cm)
- In Carry Bag: 42" L x 4" W x 4" (102cm x 10cm x 10cm)
- Pole diameter: 1" (2.5cm)
- Weight: 7lbs (3kgs)
- Set up Time: Less than 1 Minute
- Always store indoors, inside the carry case in a dry area when not in use to preserve its beauty.
- Avoid use of chemicals, spot clean with a mild, soapy water.
- If the item gets wet, allow to air dry completely before storing away.
- Keep free from any water, chlorine or salt residue.
Parasol seems fine but the weather grim so haven’t had the chance to use it. As an item sold by Plastic Freedom this is not a good product. Hinge is definitely plastic, think the spokes are plastic coated and then every spoke fits into a plastic end. Haven’t even inspected it properly yet!
Great umbrella, sturdy bit light and beautifully finished. Looks good on the patio as well as the beach!
This bag has made my travel wishes come true in every way! I’m a touring musician and have needed a gig bag to sit on top of my suitcase for so long. I’ve purchased a few other ‘eco’ brands but nothing does the job. Then comes along Baggu! It’s large, structured enough to hold shape but soft enough to pack away into a pouch! You can still carry it separately with the brilliant long padded handles.
It slots through the suitcase handles and best of all is made of recycled materials. Travel dreams come true. Thank you!
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.