Bumbleride Era City Stroller - Matte Black
I am SO excited to be able to offer Bumbleride's incredible strollers that tackle an area which is massively dominated by virgin plastic! Bumbleride use Eco Fabrics are made with 100% recycled PET and certified free from harmful chemicals by OEKO-TEX making them durable, ergonomic, non-toxic and 100% sustainable!
**Bumbleride products are shipped direct from their warehouse so please note it will be shipped separately to the rest of your order! We are working really hard with Bumbleride to replace all plastic packaging used from their factory but these things take a little time so whilst it is very minimal, there may be some packaging which we are still working on. This can also be sent back to us to return to Bumbleride!
I will have to share your email address and delivery address with Bumbleride so they can send you tracking information. If you have any problems with this please email firstname.lastname@example.org and my team will happily answer any questions!**
Era, the new definition of city stroller. Featuring an infant-safe, reversible seat to bond with your precious cargo until they’re ready to adventure facing forward.
Roll smoothly through bumpy terrain and keep your napping passenger asleep with all-wheel suspension and air-filled tires. With its small footprint, maneuvering tight spaces is stress-free and easy. Plus, there is plenty of room to grow with its extra-long footwell. Era has a quick, compact fold, auto lock and standing stow – save space and keep moving.
- UPF 45+ canopy with pop-out extension for extra coverage + air vents.
- Eco-fabrics free from lead, PVC, phthalates and polyurethane foam (100% rPET + OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified).
- One-handed backrest recline.
- Machine washable seat fabrics + canopies (all removable).
- Oversize cargo basket, accessible from both sides with storage pocket for air pump (included).
- 360 degree front swivel wheels with in-line lock option.
- Adjustable, non-toxic cork handle with safety strap.
- Quick, compact fold, auto lock + standing stow.
- Reversible seat, can recline down to flat position with adjustable footrest (in both directions).
- Infant compatible without attachments, option to add Infant Car Seat Adapter or Bassinet (both sold separately).
- Extra room to grow with long seat and foot-well.
- Secure foot brake. Flip-flop friendly.
- Air-filled tires and all wheel suspension.
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Frame: 20 lbs.
- Seat: 7 lbs.
- Capacity: 55 lbs.
- Standing/Unfolded: 32.5”L x 24.5”W x 40.5”H
- Folded with seat: 29.5”L x 24.5”W x 13”H
- Folded w/out seat: 29.5”L x 24.5”W x 12”H
- Folded: w/o rear wheels: 29.5"L x 20.75"W x 10.75"H
- Upright fold: 30”L x 24.5”W x 13”H
- Handle range: 26”-44.5”H
- Wheel size: 8.5” Front x 11.5” Rear (air tires with inner tube)
- Seat: 9.5”L x 12.5”W
- Backrest (seat to top of backrest): 19.5”L x 13”W
- Canopy (seat to top of canopy): 25"H
- Footrest: 12”L x 13”W
- Shoulder width: 13"W
- Seat to knee: 9.5"L
- Knee to footrest: 12"L
- Width at knee: 13"W
"In 2004, Matt and Emily Reichardt, inspired by the birth of their first child Ella started Bumbleride out of their home in San Diego. Living active lifestyles with kids while recognizing the impact of the products we use continues to spark creativity at Bumbleride.
The textiles, aluminum and plastics that make up Bumbleride products are carefully chosen for durability, safety and function, but also for their environmental impact. Manufacturing can be a dirty business so we seek out suppliers that are innovating to save energy, conserve water and reduce pollution in landfills. Bumbleride fabrics are made with 100% recycled polyester made from post-consumer water bottles (rPET, polyethylene terephthalate). In addition, our black colorways use an innovative dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller. This dye process not only reduces water use, but also pollution created from the dye process.
We’ve been working with the same family run factory in Taiwan since 2004. Bumbleride is their focus, and they employ 50 independent suppliers, each with a specific craft. This unique partnership allows us to maintain a strong connection to those helping us make Bumbleride products the best available.
We know you’re busy. So you need products and services that work seamlessly and a partner that supports you if they don’t. For us, it’s not just about providing quality service, but caring about the service we provide."