Plastic Freedom Loves
"We’ve been ethical innovators since day one. Now we’re leading the way again, as the UK’s first coffee company to go plastic-free. But it doesn’t stop there. We’re also Carbon-neutral certified, so we’re not causing a negative impact on our planet. This is crafting coffee with a conscience."
- Fairtrade guarantees the farmers a fair price, decent working conditions, and adequate training
- The Soil Association ensures our beans are grown using eco-friendly practices and without chemical fertilizers
- The Rainforest Alliance teaches farmers how to protect biodiversity and natural resources, helping them to grow high quality and sustainable crops
- The very first Plastic-Free Trustmark from A Plastic Planet. This certifies packaging which is free of conventional plastic derived from fossil fuels.
- Our company is Carbon-neutral certified, meaning we offset our emissions at every stage of our supply chain, from farm to factory to shelf.
Show others what you think #plasticfreedom