Zao Eyeshadow Palette Ultra Shiny
This eyeshadow palette from Zao is fabulous! I love using it for nights out or for when I am travelling!
As someone who doesn't always wear eyeshadow, this shiny palette is perfect for beginning to experiment with eyeshadow! Even better, once you have used up an individual eyeshadow you can replace it with any colour you want!
This beautiful refillable bamboo palette contains 10 ultra pearly eyeshadows in highly wearable shades to suit all skin tones.
Formulated without synthetic preservatives and with high-quality raw materials, this refillable eyeshadow palette reduces the risk of redness and irritation to your eyes making it suitable for regular use and sensitive eyes.
EYESHADOW PALETTE FEATURES
- Beautiful bamboo casing
- Refillable to reduce waste
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Net weight: 10 x 1.3 g
- Full ingredients in the tab below
ZAO BEAUTY TIP - Apply a light or medium shade to the entire eyelid as a base, using the shading brush end of the enclosed brush. Next, choose a darker shade to underline the curve of the upper eyelashes with the orbit end of the brush supplied. Illuminate your look by applying a very light colour in the inner corner of the eye. For an intense look, use a darker shade at the outer corner of the eye. Finish with a couple of coats of Zao's Aloe Vera Mascara for an intense party look.
- 270 Ultra Pearly Light Champagne opens up and enlarges eyes when used in the corner of the eye.
- 271 Ultra Pearly Coppery Pink is a versatile coppery pink that works well when applied to the corners of the eye, but also over the entire eyelid. With golden highlights to illuminate, the shade creates a warm glow to add depth to eyelids.
- 272 Ultra Pearly Fairy Pink is discreet and sweet, a fresh shade to accentuate your eyes.
- 273 Ultra Pearly Purple Rain is ideal for the smoky eyes look and can also be used in the outer corner of the eye to add drama.
- 274 Ultra Pearly Bronzed Brown is bright, warm and seductive, adding depth to your eye makeup on all occasions.
- 275 Ultra Pearly Golden Orange warms up fair skin and also dull, lifeless complexions.
- 279 Ultra Pearly Diamond Grey reflects light intensely to brighten your look. Ideal for the party season, this metallic shade is sure to be a party hit.
- 280 Satin Cocoa is an essential shade for smoky eyes, and can also be used as an eyeliner
- 281 Burgundy Sequin is an ultra pearly burgundy for the ultimate party look.
- 282 Silver Lilac is an ultra pearly silver with lilac undertones, ideal for opening up eyes and reflecting light, this shade is perfect for every big occasion
HOW TO REFILL?
All of Zao products are refillable and with Zao making great changes to their packaging, most are now plastic free! Can't see a refill available on my site? It's because Zao haven't brought out their plastic free option yet, but as soon as they do, it will be available at Plastic Freedom!
REFILL YOUR ZAO EYESHADOW PALETTE
- Open the palette and turn upside down
- Turn over the palette and there will be a tiny hole for each eyeshadow pan
- Push a pin / earring / something similar through the hole to push out the empty eyeshadow pan
- Place the new eyeshadow rectangle refill in the eyeshadow pan holder
MICA, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL*, SQUALANE, LECITHIN, AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, SODIUM ANISATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM EXTRACT*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, SODIUM LEVULINATE, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CITRIC ACID, CI 77820 (SILVER). MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES).
* ingredients from Organic Farming.
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 58% organic
- NO testing on animals on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Cruelty-free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
- Vegan - NO ingredients from animal origin are used
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx