The Natural Deodorant Co Deodorant Cream - Clean
The Natural Deodorant Company is a brand you have all asked for since I can remember and I am now happy to announce their 55g range is PLASTIC FREE so I am fully stocked up with all the scents to tickle your fancy!
The Clean deodorant is perfect for every day use!
THE CLEAN RANGE
- Clean Deodorant Balm is bound to become your go-to deodorant
- This creamy balm melts into skin effortlessly and is perfect for daily use on all skin types
- A clever combination of antibacterial magnesium and sodium bicarbonate provide all-day odour protection
- Coconut oil and shea butter nourish delicate underarm skin
- Glass jar with coated tinplate lid - if you have purchased Natural Deodorant Co in a different size from elsewhere then please be aware those lids are plastic but the 55g pots stocked by myself are plastic free!
- Sodium bicarbonate stops odour-causing bacteria in their tracks
- Magnesium oxide absorbs wetness and provides extra antibacterial protection
- Suitable for all skin types and daily use
- Coconut oil and shea butter nourish underarm skin
- Registered with The Vegan Society
- Certified Cruelty Free
- Patch test before applying Clean Deodorant Balm post shave
- 100% Natural
- Free from aluminium, alcohol, preservatives, artificial fragrance, mineral oil + palm oil
HOW TO USE
- Ensure hands are clean and dry
- Scoop a small amount of product from the pot
- Soften between fingertips
- Gentle but thoroughly apply the deodorant to underarm skin
- Massage in until the balm/cream is absorbed
- Dress and go about your day feeling FRESH!
- Maranta Arundinacea Root (Arrowroot Flour)
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)*
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Olea Europea (Olive Oil)*
- Magnesium Oxide
- Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax
- Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*
- * denotes organic ingredient
Lemon & Geranium
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon Essential Oil)*
- Pelargonium Graveolens Oil (Geranium Essential Oil)*
Palmarosa & Mandarin
- Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa Essential Oil)
- Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange Essential Oil)*
Orange & Bergamot
- Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil (Orange Essential Oil)*
- Citrus Bergamia Fruit Oil (Bergamot Essential Oil)*
This is by far the best "eco" deodorant I've used and believe me I've tried a lot! Smells divine, actually does the job and a jar lasts for ages. Love it.
This bag has made my travel wishes come true in every way! I’m a touring musician and have needed a gig bag to sit on top of my suitcase for so long. I’ve purchased a few other ‘eco’ brands but nothing does the job. Then comes along Baggu! It’s large, structured enough to hold shape but soft enough to pack away into a pouch! You can still carry it separately with the brilliant long padded handles.
It slots through the suitcase handles and best of all is made of recycled materials. Travel dreams come true. Thank you!
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.