The Big Bean Bag Company Outdoor Bean Chair
With neutral colouring and a tranquil vibe this earthy Outdoor Bean Chair will bring ultimate comfort to your outdoor space. Made with a compostable filling, 100% natural fabrics held together by thread manufactured from recycled plastic bottles.
**Please note we cannot ship this product outside of the UK**
With neutral colouring and a tranquil vibe this earthy Outdoor Bean Chair will bring ultimate comfort to your outdoor space. Made with a compostable filling, 100% natural fabrics held together by thread manufactured from recycled plastic bottles, you will be doing your bit to help the environment while bringing style and luxury design into your garden.
A supportive back and deep base allow the perfect seat to unwind at the end of a long day. The outer bag consists of a tight water repellent cotton weave that is soft and comfortable on the skin as well as a matching delicate cotton piped edge and contrast top-stitching for more definition and an elegant design finish.
The inner bags consist of a sturdy barrier interlining which adds even more support encasing our Compostable filling. We use quality thread that is manufactured from recycled plastic bottles.
"We have taken every step in the design and manufacturing process to make this Bean Chair as eco-friendly as possible to help reduce our impact on the environment. The Bean Chair has been designed so the outer cover is fully removable and washable, so you can keep you Bean Chair looking as good as new."
- Bio foam plant-based alternative filling that looks and acts like a polystyrene bead but is 100% natural and compostable
- 100% waxed cotton water-repellent outer cover
- 100% calico barrier interlining that has been tested to the latest fire safety standards
- 90cm high x 85cm diameter
- Two safety lock zips prevent child’s access to filling but allows you to remove the cover for cleaning
- Outer bag has been treated with wax for high water resistance
- Detailed piped cotton edge
- Contrast coloured topstitch for a tailored look
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- All thread used is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Lightweight and easy to move from indoors to outdoors
- Durable and hard-wearing
- Outer cover can be removed if you want a new look
- Two inner ties to allow you to fit the outer cover over the lining with ease
With a high-quality wax finish, the cover is splash resistant. Any attempt to spot clean should be done with a cold, damp, soft cloth with no chemicals added. Any heat added to the fabric will melt and damage the wax, reducing its water repellent coating. To change the cover, please use the safety pin supplied with the product. Place it through your zipper, pull to open the zips auto-lock, and remove the pin once closed.
- We advise keeping fabrics away from direct sunlight to avoid melting the wax or natural bleaching of colours.
- We advise not to leave your beanbag out in the rain as this will result in damage.
- Do not leave your product outdoors when not in use, it will dramatically reduce the longevity of your bean product.
- Store indoors or in a dry area.
- Once you’ve finished sitting on the product it is good to pick up your Bean Chair and lightly shake so the filling and fabrics return to their original shape.
If you order one of the bean bags from my site they will be shipped separately to the rest of your order as The Big Bean Bag Company will be sending your bag direct from themselves - don't worry it will be sent in a box with no plastic packaging! This means I will have to share your email address and delivery address with them so they can send you tracking information. If you have any problems with this please email email@example.com and my team will happily answer any questions!