The Big Bean Bag Company Children's Bean Bag
The perfect bean bag for your children to enjoy using quality soft to touch cotton weave fabrics that are uncoated, so no chemicals near you little one’s skin. The seams are stitched using thread made from recycled plastic bottles making it durable long lasting and keeps plastic out of land fill and our oceans.
**Please note we cannot ship this product outside of the UK**
We have created the perfect bean bag for your children to enjoy using quality soft to touch cotton weave fabrics that are uncoated, so no chemicals near you little one’s skin. The seams are stitched using thread made from recycled plastic bottles making it durable long lasting and keeps plastic out of land fill and our oceans.
It is generously filled with our biopolymer filling that causes no lasting damage to the planet and can be composted at the end of its life. We have added a handle making it easy to transport around your space and easy to put away at the end of the day.
It has a streamline elegant design perfect for placing in corners to keep your rooms looking tidy. We have picked a range of bright uplifting colours to suit your living spaces or your child’s bedrooms. It has an inner fire-retardant lining making it even more durable and easy to clean if there are any spills.
The outer bag has an auto lock zip which is both secure and hardwearing keeping your little ones safe and making sure there will be no filling leaks. You can keep your bean bag looking new by removing the outer bag and following the wash instructions provided.
Your Children’s Bean Bag will arrive generously filled so all you have to do is remove from the box and let your children take a seat and play.
"We have taken every step in the design and manufacturing process to make this Bean Chair as eco-friendly as possible to help reduce our impact on the environment. The Bean Chair has been designed so the outer cover is fully removable and washable, so you can keep you Bean Chair looking as good as new."
- The inner bag is made from a sturdy fire-retardant calico which contains our compostable natural filling – no Styrofoam here.
- The outer bag features 100% cotton fabrics which are tightly weaved.
- The thread we use is manufactured using repurposed plastic bottles.
- We are proud to say our Products are all designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
- 63cm high x 60cm diameter
- Two safety lock zips prevents child’s access to filling but allows you to remove cover for cleaning
- Outer bag 100% natural meaning no nasty chemicals against the skin
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- All thread used is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Fire retardant interlining tested to the latest standard
- Light weight and easy to move
- Added handle for easy moveability
- Durable and hard wearing
- Outer cover can be removed and machine washed
- Two inner ties to allow you to fit the outer cover over the lining with ease
For any light stains on the outer cover, you can spot clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry. More stubborn stains will require you to remove the outer cover. Use the safety pin supplied with the product to go through your zipper pull to open the zips auto lock and remove once closed. Because our products are made from natural fabrics you must dry clean only.
- We advise to keep fabrics away from direct sunlight to avoid natural bleaching of colours
- Once you’ve finished sitting on the product it is good to pick up your Bean Bag and lightly shake so filling and fabrics return to there original shape
- As our outer cover is made from 100% cotton some bobbling will occur due to the natural fibers, this is normal. Use a lint remover over the worst areas to remove the fluff. This will cause no harm to the product but will have it looking as good as new.
- As we use top quality weaved fabrics any loose threads should be cut and not pulled as this will damage the product
If you order one of the bean bags from my site they will be shipped separately to the rest of your order as The Big Bean Bag Company will be sending your bag direct from themselves - don't worry it will be sent in a box with no plastic packaging! This means I will have to share your email address and delivery address with them so they can send you tracking information. If you have any problems with this please email firstname.lastname@example.org and my team will happily answer any questions!