The Big Bean Bag Company Bean Lounger
This Bean Lounger will bring ultimate comfort to your living space. Filled with a compostable filling, made with 100% natural fabrics, and held together by thread manufactured from recycled plastic bottles! This product is ideal as an Eco Gaming Chair as is sits low to the floor but has good back support.
**Please note we cannot ship this product outside of the UK**
This Bean Lounger will bring ultimate comfort to your living space. Filled with a compostable filling, made with 100% natural fabrics, and held together by thread manufactured from recycled plastic bottles, you will be doing your bit to help the environment while bringing style and luxury design into your home. This product is ideal as an Eco Gaming Chair as is sits low to the floor but has good back support.
The large comfortable seat sits low to the floor giving a good view of the screen for gaming, watching movies, or gazing at the stars. Additional back support is created with the tall back compartment. We use high quality, natural fabrics which are hard wearing yet soft and comfortable to the touch. The Lounger is elegantly finished with delicate cotton piping which flows around the edge of the product. The inner bag is made from a sturdy barrier interliner which helps keep our products in the best shape, even when not in use.
"We have taken every step in the design and manufacturing process to make this Bean Chair as eco-friendly as possible to help reduce our impact on the environment. The Bean Chair has been designed so the outer cover is fully removable and washable, so you can keep you Bean Chair looking as good as new."
- Biopolymer filling that looks and acts like a polystyrene bead but is compostable
- 100% cotton cover
- 100% calico barrier interlining that has been tested to the latest fire safety standards
85cm high x 53cm wide x 68cm long
- Seat height 29cm
- Two safety lock zips prevents child’s access to filling but allows you to remove cover for cleaning
- Outer bag 100% natural meaning no nasty chemicals against the skin
- Detailed piped cotton edge
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- All thread used is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Fire retardant interlining tested to the latest standard
- Light weight and easy to move
- Durable and hard wearing
- Outer cover is 100% removable
For any light stains on the outer cover, you can spot clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry. More stubborn stains will require you to remove the outer cover. Use the safety pin supplied with the product to go through your zipper pull to open the zips auto lock and remove once closed. Because our products are made from natural fabrics you must dry clean only.
- We advise to keep fabrics away from direct sunlight to avoid natural bleaching of colours
- Once you’ve finished sitting on the product it is good to pick up your Bean Bag and lightly shake so filling and fabrics return to there original shape
- As our outer cover is made from 100% cotton some bobbling will occur due to the natural fibers, this is normal. Use a lint remover over the worst areas to remove the fluff. This will cause no harm to the product but will have it looking as good as new.
- As we use top quality weaved fabrics any loose threads should be cut and not pulled as this will damage the product
If you order one of the bean bags from my site they will be shipped separately to the rest of your order as The Big Bean Bag Company will be sending your bag direct from themselves - don't worry it will be sent in a box with no plastic packaging! This means I will have to share your email address and delivery address with them so they can send you tracking information. If you have any problems with this please email firstname.lastname@example.org and my team will happily answer any questions!