FixIts Sticks - x3 Pack
Meet the incredible new DIY kitchen drawer essential to tackle any kind of “I don’t have time for this to be broken” in and out of your home.
FixIts is your convenient, easy go-to product that can be used almost anywhere without mess or fuss. Simply heat up a stick in kettle boiled water for around 1 minute to soften, mould and mend; then watch as FixIts solidifies before your eyes.
FixIts has no expiry date so hold onto left over bits for later. Made a mistake? No problem! FixIts are endlessly remouldable, simply heat it to reshape it.
Break free from our throw away culture and show your stuff a little love, you’ll be amazed at how much you can fix when you put a little time & thought into it.
Don’t bin it when you can FixIts!
Save your broken products from entering landfill by using FixIts to strengthen, repair and refresh your stuff.
FixIts are designed and, manufactured in the UK, endlessly reusable, made from a non-toxic and compostable bioplastic; FixIts are sure to become your new home hero!
HOW TO USE
- Heat it, Dunk it (for 1 minute).
- Remove it and get fixing, creating, adapting and more.
- You can heat it using kettle boiled water (in a glass or ceramic cup) or with a hairdryer on hot (really useful for smaller fixes).
- Not only that but any leftover pieces you have can be saved and reheated later.
- Made from a bioplastic EN14995 for compostability
- Easy to use, reuse again and again - Re-heat it and remould it as many times as you like.
- Quick to use - Changing states from solid to softened back to Solid in around 5 minutes
- Save money and waste - Repair and save money by not having to buy anything new!
- Non Toxic
- Made in the UK
- A Single FixIts stick can hold over 16kg of weight
- FixIts can be reheated endlessly
- FixIts doesn't have an expiry date, so you don't have to rush to use it
- Different colours can be combined to create new colours or patterned effects
- Is tough, impact resistant and hard wearing
- Can be textured and painted on, perfect for model making and miniatures
- Can be made thin (and flexible) or thick (and stiff)
- Each stick is 150mm x 16mm x 3.5mm
- FixIts is electrically insulating, but we advise you to stick to household electrical items under 24 volts.
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx