Bumbleride Indie Twin Everyday Double Stroller - Dawn Grey Coral
I am SO excited to be able to offer Bumbleride's incredible strollers that tackle an area which is massively dominated by virgin plastic! Bumbleride use Eco Fabrics are made with 100% recycled PET and certified free from harmful chemicals by OEKO-TEX making them durable, ergonomic, non-toxic and 100% sustainable!
Dropdown Heading 1:
**Bumbleride products are shipped direct from their warehouse so please note it will be shipped separately to the rest of your order! We are working really hard with Bumbleride to replace all plastic packaging used from their factory but these things take a little time so whilst it is very minimal, there may be some packaging which we are still working on. This can also be sent back to us to return to Bumbleride!
I will have to share your email address and delivery address with Bumbleride so they can send you tracking information. If you have any problems with this please email email@example.com and my team will happily answer any questions!**
The Caravan. A responsible choice for the planet and a parent’s lifeline for multiple children, the Bumbleride Indie Twin Double Stroller gets you outside doing what you love. Beginning at birth and through toddlerhood, its side-by-side seat design allows you to customize for your little passengers with quick access to each. Have twins? Add dual car seats, dual bassinets or simply convert seats to infant mode with no attachments. Stay on the move with two.
WHY I LOVE THIS
- Narrow silhouette & smooth push on air-filled tires with all-wheel suspension
- Quick, compact fold with auto-lock & standing stow
- Spacious canopies offer ample sun coverage UPF 45+
- Eco fabric made from 100% recycled PET* (*black colorway uses innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller)
- 25% of plastic components sourced from ocean plastics
Dropdown Heading 2:
- Adjustable handle with TPR grip (PVC free) with safety strap included.
UPF 45+ canopies with pop-out extension for extra coverage + air vents
Independent seats for customized comfort.
One step hinged fold with ergonomic trigger release and auto-lock.
One-handed backrest reclines.
Built in storage pockets for water bottles.
Large cargo basket with storage for air pump (pump included)
Quick, compact fold, auto lock + standing stow.
Infant compatible without attachments, option to add Infant Car Seat Adapter or Bassinet (both sold separately).
5-point breakaway harnesses with shoulder pads.
Adjustable footrests for infant option and deep footwell for toddlers.
Secure foot brake. Flip-flop friendly.
360 degree swivel front wheels with in-line lock option for all-terrain.
Air-filled tires and all wheel suspension.
Dropdown Heading 3:SPECIFICATION
- Weight: 36 lbs. (16 kgs.)
- Weight Cap: 90 lbs. (41 kgs.)
- No Age/Weight minimum on lowest recline settings.
- Standing/Unfolded: 36”L x 29.5”W x 26.5-45.5” H (91cm L x 75cm W x 67.3-115.5cm H)
with wheels 32.5”L x 29.5”W x 13.5”H (83cm L x 75cm W x 34cm H)
w/o rear wheels 32.5”L x 29.5”W x 12”H (83cm L x 75cm W x 30cm H)
- Seat: 12”W x 9”L (30cm W x 23cm L)
- Backrest (seat to top of backrest): 19”L x 12”W (48cm L x 30cm W)
- Canopy (seat to top of canopy): 23” L (58cm L)
- Footwell: 12”W x 11”L (30cm W x 28cm L)
- Adjustable Handle Height: 26.5”-45.5”H (67.3-115.5cm H)
- Shoulder Width: 12.5”W (32cm W)
- Seat to Knee: 9”L (23cm L)
- Knee to Footwell: 11”L (28cm L)
- Width at Knee: 12”W (30cm W)
- Upright Fold Height: 30.5”H x 13.5" W (77cm H x 34cm W)
About The Brand Image:
About the brand heading:
About the brand:
"In 2004, Matt and Emily Reichardt, inspired by the birth of their first child Ella started Bumbleride out of their home in San Diego. Living active lifestyles with kids while recognizing the impact of the products we use continues to spark creativity at Bumbleride.
The textiles, aluminum and plastics that make up Bumbleride products are carefully chosen for durability, safety and function, but also for their environmental impact. Manufacturing can be a dirty business so we seek out suppliers that are innovating to save energy, conserve water and reduce pollution in landfills. Bumbleride fabrics are made with 100% recycled polyester made from post-consumer water bottles (rPET, polyethylene terephthalate). In addition, our black colorways use an innovative dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller. This dye process not only reduces water use, but also pollution created from the dye process.
We’ve been working with the same family run factory in Taiwan since 2004. Bumbleride is their focus, and they employ 50 independent suppliers, each with a specific craft. This unique partnership allows us to maintain a strong connection to those helping us make Bumbleride products the best available.
We know you’re busy. So you need products and services that work seamlessly and a partner that supports you if they don’t. For us, it’s not just about providing quality service, but caring about the service we provide."