Zao Shiny Touch Selection Gift Set
I love Zao Makeup you will see me wearing them everyday in all of my posts! Now Zao have brought out the perfect gift box to introduce your loved ones to their products!
This Limited Edition Shiny Selection Gift Set contains 4 irresistible new products, packaged beautifully in an elegant pouch trimmed with red ribbons. This is a perfect gift for every makeup lover out there or someone that has been living plastic-free and may not have found an alternative before!
- 3x Jumbo eye pencils - shades copper 581, pearly brown 582 and pearly taupe 583
- 1x Lip gloss - shade pearly nude 017
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Organic castor oil - Its specific fatty acid, ricinoleic acid, is renowned as a beauty treatment with amazing virtues. It relieves skin issues by its purifying, softening and healing action.
- Organic shea butter - Shea butter is extracted from shea nuts, a tree growing only in the wild in West Africa's savannahs. Its fatty acid-rich composition gives it moisturising and nourishing properties.
- Organic pomegranate extract - Concentrated in punicic acid, pomegranate has anti-inflammatory and soothing qualities; also rich in phytosterols, which have antioxidant and anti-radical properties, it helps fight against ageing, as well as the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
HOW TO USE?
- Apply your Jumbo Eye Pencil onto the mobile part of your eyelid (the ball of your eyelid).
- Then blend with your fingers or with 704 Shading Brush or 710 Blending Brush to create an even finish.
Ingredients for Jumbo eye pencils 581 et 583 (F1): OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL*, MICA, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX*, SILICA, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, ORYZANOL, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCERYL UNDECYLENATE, MAY CONTAIN +/- : CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).
Ingredients for Jumbo eye pencil 582 (F1): OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL*, MICA, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX*, SILICA, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, ORYZANOL, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCERYL UNDECYLENATE, TIN OXIDE, MAY CONTAIN +/- : CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).
Ingredients for Lip Gloss 017 (F1):RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL*, OLEIC / LINOLEIC / LINOLENIC POLYGLYCERIDES, MICA, TRIBEHENIN, GLYCERYL BEHENATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), HYDRATED SILICA, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, LECITHIN, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA (BAMBOO) STEM EXTRACT*, HELIANTUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, , CITRIC ACID, MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), Cl 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), Cl 77820 (SILVER).
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standards with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 58% organic
- NO testing on animals on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Cruelty-free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
- Vegan - NO ingredients from animal origin are used
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
Its a gift for my granddaughter who loves these candles; she’s very environmentally aware and a good influence to those around her.
Super fast delivery and amazing products. Thanks!
Easy to use, you don’t need much to get a good hold and it lasts a couple of days with just a water refresh needed! Been using for three years and haven’t looked back!
Lovely head towel. Does dry my hair quickly and isn’t soaked after. The towel seems to be super absorbent. Very impressed. Always lovely to order from Beth at Plastic Freedom. Excellent customer service and she’s so responsive on instagram. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
It’s first time I buy Zao lipstick and over browser it took me a while to choose the colour. I’m pleased with the colour though. I got the red orange 464, I am Mediterranean starchy skinned and it looks natural on me. I also like the consistency and texture on my lips, I can’t stand neither too dry or too greasy lipsticks and that hit right.
This bag has made my travel wishes come true in every way! I’m a touring musician and have needed a gig bag to sit on top of my suitcase for so long. I’ve purchased a few other ‘eco’ brands but nothing does the job. Then comes along Baggu! It’s large, structured enough to hold shape but soft enough to pack away into a pouch! You can still carry it separately with the brilliant long padded handles.
It slots through the suitcase handles and best of all is made of recycled materials. Travel dreams come true. Thank you!
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go