Wild Sage + Co Balancing Scrub - 90g
This is the balancing scrub that I can't get enough of! You'll have seen this all over my social as I use it weekly and it gets rid of all dead/flaky skin leaving it super soft and perfectly balanced for your makeup!
This balancing scrub from Wild Sage smells amazing and is packed with top-notch qualities! Featuring a wonderful blend of oils combined with two types of salt to cleanse, balance and rejuvenate your skin.
WHY I LOVE THIS
A good face scrub is just what you need when you're constantly putting things on it like makeup. It gives a super deep clean and removes the dead skin from the surface to help rejuvenate, reduce wrinkles and make you feel amazing!
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Plastic-free - apart from a small amount on the insert of the lid for product legislations and the front label
- 100% Natural
- No Palm Oil
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens or Fragrances
- Home-made in the Wild Sage Co cottage in the Hertfordshire countryside
MY FAVOURITE INGREDIENTS
- Natural, cold-pressed and organic rosehip seed oil contains Vitamin A and Vitamin C which are just a couple of the body’s key nutrients. Rosehip is renowned in skincare for its powerful anti-ageing effects, helping to smooth out wrinkles, improve skin texture and lessen the appearance of brown age spots. It also helps protect your skin from harmful free radical damage – it is an excellent anti-oxidant!
- Apricot oil has anti-ageing properties and in addition, helps to reduce bumps and red marks on the skin. It contains Vitamin A Vitamin B1 Vitamin B2 Vitamin B6, B17 Vitamin E.
- Rosemary contains naturally powerful antioxidants and along with lavender's antibacterial and curative properties will leave your skin cleansed and balanced.
HOW TO USE
- Use a small spoon or clean dry hands to scoop out a little of the salt scrub; massage into skin in circular motions with fingers and palms using light to moderate pressure; rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry
- To get the best from your scrub ensure the salt and oils are well mixed before use. Oils will always sink to the bottom of the tin so give it a little shake from side to side to get even coverage.
- Please ensure that no water comes into contact with the packaged product.
I have been using this since 2019 and tracked down who would ship from the UK to the US so I can keep using it. With sensitive skin I have to be careful…and this is such a clean scrub and has a great non-oily finish. I’ve actually had people think I was wearing a foundation after washing with it because it leaves my skin so smooth!
Gentle scrub that smells lovely. I use this weekly before following up with a face mask, leaving my skin nice a soft.
I use this once a week and leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft. I like that, unlike other brands I have tried, this one does not leave my face feeling sticky or oily. I wash it off with a damp cloth and my skin feels glowy and renewed.
This bag has made my travel wishes come true in every way! I’m a touring musician and have needed a gig bag to sit on top of my suitcase for so long. I’ve purchased a few other ‘eco’ brands but nothing does the job. Then comes along Baggu! It’s large, structured enough to hold shape but soft enough to pack away into a pouch! You can still carry it separately with the brilliant long padded handles.
It slots through the suitcase handles and best of all is made of recycled materials. Travel dreams come true. Thank you!
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.