Slow South Golden Hour Crop Top
The Slow South Golden Hour Cami Crop Top is made from 48% regenerated cotton, 47% recycled polyester and 5% elastane for stretch. An orange print on a dusky pink base, the cami crop has adjustable spaghetti straps and an elasticated band.
The model is a UK size 8, 5 ft 4 and wears an XS.
Everything is hand printed by Christie in her studio in Devon using water based and vegan inks. Every item is printed or embroidered when ordered which reduces waste from left over stock and you also know how much love has gone into every piece!
I live in Slow South clothing because it's comfortable, made to last, not mass produced and comes completely plastic free in the post which is finished with our Plastic Freedom paper tape!
- 48% regenerated cotton/47% recycled polyester/5% elastane
- Handprinted in Devon with waterbased, vegan ink.
- Peta-approved vegan
- WRAP certified
- Sedex approved
- Colours may vary slightly from the image
- Blanks subject to change.
- Garments are printed to order to reduce waste, please expect dispatch between 5-7 working days from order date. Dispatched via Royal Mail.
I am a size 10/12 and 5ft2 and I LOVE an XL for a super oversized fit in hoodies and a Large in tees!
- XS - 8 (30-32)
- S - 10 (32/34)
- M - 12 (34-36)
- L - 14 (36-38)
- XL - 16 (38-40)
- XXL - 18 (40-42)