HANX Vegan Condoms
I have been asked so many times for the best eco-condoms and after a lot of research I am pleased to be a stockist of HANX vegan condoms for so many reasons...
I did not realise that condoms weren't vegan until starting my research so it's the only option I wanted to stock. I love HANX because they look amazing (the guys & girls at Plastic Freedom thought I had ordered perfume when they arrived because they look so nice), they're made from high quality all-natural and fair rubber meaning they aren't a burden on the environment and you can chuck ‘em in your compost with your banana skins as they’ll start to decompose after 3 months!
- HANX SIZE: Length182-190 mms / nominal width = 52 mms
- HANX WIDTH: Condoms don’t get much thinner, HANX are only about 0.05500000mm thick. ("Struggling to picture how thin that is? Same. So we looked it up. And to use a very topical analogy, it’s roughly the width of one lonely, little pube.")
- Does HANX contain spermicide? NOPE
- Does HANX have parabens? NOPE
- HANX INGREDIENTS: HANX condoms are made of natural rubber, corn starch powder and silicon oil. The rubber has been vulcanised from rubber latex by using sulfur, zinc oxide, accelerators and soap. The chemical input is as low as possible, whilst ensuring safety.
- HANX COMPATIBILITY: Lubricants should be tested for condom compatibility, as only water or silicone based lubricants can be used as oil based products can damage the latex. Please check our information leaflet inside each HANX packet carefully for full details.
The wrapper on the condom itself is not 100% plastic free but the reason I chose to stock HANX is that I haven't come across a brand that currently offer a plastic-free wrap on the condom itself. However I did choose these as there is no plastic wrap on the individual boxes and they sent them to me 100% plastic free which makes them the best option I've found!
HOW ARE THEY SUSTAINABLE?HANX always look to be as sustainable as possible (which is why I love them!)...
- Reducing energy consumption, chemical load, and waste.
- HANX production has a waste water treatment and compared to plastics, rubber articles degrade very quickly
- HANX are made from latex which has been fairly sourced and traded.
- HANX have been certified as Fair Rubber which means the way they source, grow and manufacturer their latex condoms is with gentle love and care. This also means the people who work on such latex plantations work reasonable hours and paid a living wage.
- Production in Germany enables a more sustainable transport than condoms from Asia
HOW ARE HANX VEGAN?
HANX condoms don’t contain casein, an animal protein usually found in condoms. Instead, HANX use thistle extract to make the condoms silky smooth.
- The Vegan Society
- HANX condoms are verified by the CE mark and undergo rigorous testing to ensure maximum safety. Condoms are a reliable protection but no contraceptive can protect 100% against pregnancy, HIV and/or sexually transmitted infections.
Easy to use, you don’t need much to get a good hold and it lasts a couple of days with just a water refresh needed! Been using for three years and haven’t looked back!
Lovely head towel. Does dry my hair quickly and isn’t soaked after. The towel seems to be super absorbent. Very impressed. Always lovely to order from Beth at Plastic Freedom. Excellent customer service and she’s so responsive on instagram. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
It’s first time I buy Zao lipstick and over browser it took me a while to choose the colour. I’m pleased with the colour though. I got the red orange 464, I am Mediterranean starchy skinned and it looks natural on me. I also like the consistency and texture on my lips, I can’t stand neither too dry or too greasy lipsticks and that hit right.
This bag has made my travel wishes come true in every way! I’m a touring musician and have needed a gig bag to sit on top of my suitcase for so long. I’ve purchased a few other ‘eco’ brands but nothing does the job. Then comes along Baggu! It’s large, structured enough to hold shape but soft enough to pack away into a pouch! You can still carry it separately with the brilliant long padded handles.
It slots through the suitcase handles and best of all is made of recycled materials. Travel dreams come true. Thank you!
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.