FILL RAW Citric Acid
This Citric Acid from Fill is the perfect all round cleaner for you home! It tackles limescales and has so many handy uses! When it's empty, send your bottle back to Plastic Freedom and we'll refill it!
Please note if you purchase the REFILL ONLY you must have an official Fill glass bottle to return to us! You must purchase your refill product before sending your bottle back to us at Plastic Freedom HQ.
I am so happy to be launching a REFILLABLE system for household cleaning products that are amazing for so many reasons...
These glass bottle products from Fill are available for you to send back to us at Plastic Freedom HQ (UK ONLY) to get them refilled as I have 200L barrels of each product all set up to refill your glass bottles - and I can send these barrels back to Fill for them to refill too! By doing this we are cutting down on A LOT of plastic waste!
Spray pumps and hand pumps are available separately which are plastic but these are designed to be used for years and not thrown away!
ABOUT THE CITRIC ACID
- Home clean all rounder
- Tackle limescale
- Make your own descale & shower cleaner
- 500g screen printed jar
- Aluminium cap
- Eco friendly
- Not tested on animals
WHY I LOVE FILL
- Made in the UK
- Family owned/run business
- Fill's delivery driver is from Fill so he brings the barrels to us without extra packaging and has a brew with us whilst we shift them in!
- Our 200l will be collected and reused by Fill when empty
- All raw materials are sustainably sourced, cruelty free, vegan and biodegradable (If you have any questions or suggestions, their lab would be happy to talk to you)
HOW TO USE
- Descale the kettle - Half fill kettle, boil, add 2 tbsp, stand until cool.
- Descale the toilet - Add warm water to bowl, add 2 tbsp, leave for 1 hr +, flush.
- For bathroom cleaning - Add 1 tbsp to 1L water, spray on. Leave for 30 seconds, wipe off.
Don't use on natural stone. Test on an inconspicuous area.
HOW TO REFILL YOUR FILL!
- Order your fill product of choice
- Keep your box & the packaging your glass Fill bottle came in so you can send it back to us
- When you're finished - place your order for your refill only product (please note you must order a refill for the same product stated on your glass bottle as we can only refill with the same product. You can order other items with your refill product to save on postage!)
- Fill in the returns form that you receive with your bottle
- Print your FREE returns label by scanning the QR code in the box
- Package up your Fill bottle making sure you have replaced any spray lids with the standard black lid you bottle came with & include your returns form
- Attach the postage label and take to your box to your local Post Office
- As soon as we receive your bottle back we will refill and send back with all the other items on your order!
100% Citric acid
Please note that citric acid can become clumpy when exposed to air. It's fine to use - just break up with a spoon before use.
Excellent many thanks made my kettle like new. With no nasty chemicals
Great - love the jar
Just used this for the first time to descale my kettle - did a fantastic job and without any harsh chemicals.
Looking forward to trying this to clean other things!
Its a gift for my granddaughter who loves these candles; she’s very environmentally aware and a good influence to those around her.
Super fast delivery and amazing products. Thanks!
Easy to use, you don’t need much to get a good hold and it lasts a couple of days with just a water refresh needed! Been using for three years and haven’t looked back!
Lovely head towel. Does dry my hair quickly and isn’t soaked after. The towel seems to be super absorbent. Very impressed. Always lovely to order from Beth at Plastic Freedom. Excellent customer service and she’s so responsive on instagram. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
It’s first time I buy Zao lipstick and over browser it took me a while to choose the colour. I’m pleased with the colour though. I got the red orange 464, I am Mediterranean starchy skinned and it looks natural on me. I also like the consistency and texture on my lips, I can’t stand neither too dry or too greasy lipsticks and that hit right.
This bag has made my travel wishes come true in every way! I’m a touring musician and have needed a gig bag to sit on top of my suitcase for so long. I’ve purchased a few other ‘eco’ brands but nothing does the job. Then comes along Baggu! It’s large, structured enough to hold shape but soft enough to pack away into a pouch! You can still carry it separately with the brilliant long padded handles.
It slots through the suitcase handles and best of all is made of recycled materials. Travel dreams come true. Thank you!
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go