Evolve Beauty Tranquility Essence Pillow Mist - 50ml
Evolve Beauty's tranquil blend of Lavender, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang and three other essential oils aids relaxation, helping to ease your nerves and clear your mind from the stresses and strains modern life can place upon it.
This limited edition Tranquility Essence Pillow Mist is a must have to help you create a relaxing and calming environment in your home, and help improve your sleep naturally. The tranquil blend of Lavender, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang and three other essential oils aids relaxation, helping to ease your nerves and clear your mind from the stresses and strains modern life can place upon it.
The Tranquility Essence is able to be used in a variety of ways to help uplift your spirits. It can be used as a pillow spray, room spray, sanitising yoga mat spray or even directly on your pulse points to ensure the relaxing scent of essential oils follows you around all day, and create an oasis of calm wherever you may be.
- Size: 50ml
- % Natural 100%
- % Organic 86.21%
- Ylang Ylang: Ylang Ylang is used to help with emotional healing and nurturing the heart through this process. It helps to remind the individual that joy can be felt and experienced more fully by allowing the heart its full range of emotions, and by encouraging the individual to release any emotional trauma they may be holding onto from the past.
- Lavender: Lavender has long been used to calm the mind, but this incredible oil can also support individuals in releasing the tensions and constriction that stems from withholding expression. It is this bottleneck in communication that can result in an increase in worry, anxiousness and sleep disruption. Thankfully though Lavender helps to encourage emotional honesty and aids individuals in learning to communicate and break through this bottleneck.
- Bergamot: Bergamot is used to help relieve feelings of despair, self-judgement and low self-esteem and it does this through the cleansing effect it has on stagnant feelings and limiting belief systems. Bergamot works to awaken the soul to hope, reigniting optimism and confidence in the self thanks to its powerful cleansing properties which generate movement in the energy system, often bringing hope as a result.
- Cedarwood: Cedarwood is a fragrance that helps to bring people together and experience the strength and value of community. This oil inspires the feeling of belonging and assists the heart opening to receive the love and support of other people, opening individuals eyes to the support system that is already available to them.
HOW TO USE
This product can be used in a multitude of ways. The most important thing to remember is that to activate the essence you should gently shake it before you want to spray.
A Calming Pillow Spray: Two sprays onto your pillow around 10 minutes before you want to go to sleep will help you enjoy a peaceful night.
A Disinfecting Yoga Mat Spray: A few sprays on your yoga mat will help to calm your mind as you begin to calm your body with yoga. As this product has a high alcohol content it also works as a great, natural disinfectant helping to clean your mat before and after use.
A Relaxing Room Spray: To help create an oasis of calm in your home, spray our Tranquility Essence around your bedroom, office or any other room in your home to help you create the perfect relaxation zone.
A Natural Disinfectant: The high alcohol content of this product means that it works great as a natural disinfectant. Just spray on surfaces before wiping with a reusable eco-friendly pad or cloth.
A Pyjama Or Clothing Spray: You can also spray our Tranquility Essence directly onto your clothing to ensure the calming scent follows you around throughout the day.
A Calming Body Spray: Spray a light mist onto your pulse points to find true tranquility.
EVOLVE BEAUTY PACKAGING
Evolve are currently switching all of their packaging to go plastic free but this can take time (products have to be retested through the chemist when you change packaging) but their current packaging is still awesome!
- Post-consumer plastic is used for any of their plastic lids. It is also recyclable which a lot sometimes aren't! As much as I fight against plastic production & plastic products, I also believe that plastic should be given another life where possible because it already exists, especially for products that I have been unable to find in glass currently as it saves virgin plastic being made for another product and I know a lot of you already buy gradual tan in plastic!
- Aluminum lid options on some products (more coming soon) so any that are available like this will have the pump as an extra to add on separately (you will see a pump lid that's compatable right by where you add an item to your basket so you can't miss it). This allows you to keep your pump/spray lids for future bottles!
Alcohol**Denat, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil Expressed*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Blood Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Herb Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil*. Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Geraniol, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate *Ingredients from Organic farming **Made using Organic Ingredients
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx