Evolve Beauty The Pink Dream Duo Skincare Gift Set
The pink skincare duo that dreams are made of! Contains our Kalahari Dream Cleansing Oil to remove all impurities and makeup, plus our Rose Quartz Gua Sha to massage your face, improve circulation, tone skin and improve lymphatic drainage.
At the heart of our Kalahari Dream Cleansing Oil lies Kalahari Melon Seed Oil, a powerful antioxidant exceptionally rich in natural Vitamin E. Containing up to 70% essential fatty acids, it promotes cell regeneration and supports skin barrier function and repair. Sourced in Africa from an area hard hit by climate change, this drought-resistant plant now produces one of the most sustainable cosmetic oils.
- Kalahari Dream Cleansing Oil 100ml
- Rose Quartz Gua Sha
HOW TO USE
- Kalahari Dream Cleansing Oil: Apply a small amount to damp face and neck and be whisked away with the naturally fruity melon scent! Gently massage in small circles into your skin to melt away makeup, taking care when applying around the eye area. Watch it emulsify from gorgeous pink oil to a cleansing milk. Thoroughly rinse, using a face cloth if necessary, and pat dry to reveal nourished skin.
- Rose Quartz Gua Sha: Double cleanse and tone skin in one step. Reapply your cleansing oil to your face and neck and follow our gua sha guide.
- To sculpt the jaw, move the gua sha onto its side and sweep upwards from the chin towards the ear using a light-medium pressure.
- For the cheeks, use the longest side of the gua sha. Start to the side of your nose, just above your lips, and drag the tool upwards towards your hairline using medium pressure.
- Around the eyes, use gentle pressure and the longest side of the Gua Sha. Place the tool against the inner corner of the eye and sweep outwards towards the hairline.
- And finally, for the forehead, use a gentle pressure and pull the tool upwards from just above the eyebrows towards the top of the hairline.
EVOLVE BEAUTY PACKAGING
Evolve are currently switching all of their packaging to go plastic free but this can take time (products have to be retested through the chemist when you change packaging) but their current packaging is still awesome!
- Post-consumer plastic is used for any of their plastic lids. It is also recyclable which a lot sometimes aren't! As much as I fight against plastic production & plastic products, I also believe that plastic should be given another life where possible because it already exists, especially for products that I have been unable to find in glass currently as it saves virgin plastic being made for another product and I know a lot of you already buy gradual tan in plastic!
- Aluminum lid options on some products (more coming soon) so any that are available like this will have the pump as an extra to add on separately (you will see a pump lid that's compatable right by where you add an item to your basket so you can't miss it). This allows you to keep your pump/spray lids for future bottles!
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.
Hi there, I was a bit disappointed with material as it was made in China polyester and I’d presumed it was bamboo. My mistake, but a good and bad thing as I trust you guys opinion. Xx
I bought it for our new campervan and it works a treat. Cute, compact, plastic free and no power needed (well unless you count yourself as the power) will be buying another one for worktops, tables...