Evolve Beauty Rose Quartz Facial Polish
This exfoliating Rose Quartz Facial Polish is packed full of natural ingredients to help buff away dead skin cells, unclog pores and improve the appearance of scarring.
A pretty in pink organic face scrub blended with real Rose Quartz Crystal
particles to help buff away dead skin cells, unclog pores and improve the
appearance of scarring.
Evolve's gentle face exfoliator contains both Organic Rosehip Oil to help fight the signs of ageing by promoting cellular renewal, and Organic Hibiscus Extract which helps to break down dead skin cells and prevent future breakouts, meaning this organic face scrub leaves your skin nourished and crystal clear.
- Size: 60ml
- % Natural 100%
- % Organic 47.5%
- Quartz Crystal Particles - As well as helping to buff away dead skin cells and unclog pores, the benefits of Quartz particles don’t stop at exfoliation. This incredible stone has traditionally been thought to encourage people to open up their hearts and experience feelings of peace, trust and harmony as part of their journey towards self love.
- Rosehip Oil - This natural source of retinol is rich in essential fatty acids omega-6 and omega-3. This means that Rosehip Oil benefits include helping to fight signs of ageing, promote cellular renewal, and improve the appearance of scars whilst keeping skin nourished and hydrated.
- Organic Hibiscus Extract - The natural acids in Hibiscus have a gentle exfoliating effect on your skin, helping to purify skin by breaking down dead skin cells and promoting cellular renewal, which can all help to prevent future breakouts and even your skin tone, leaving it clear, calm and glowing. Hibiscus is also rich in antioxidants which help to protect against free radical damage and reduce the appearance of pores.
- Gently massage into your dry face using small circular motions.
- Once you’re ready to reveal clear and cleansed skin, simply add water to turn the exfoliating facial scrub into a dreamy pink cleansing milk.
- Rinsed away clean.
EVOLVE BEAUTY PACKAGING
Evolve are currently switching all of their packaging to go plastic free but this can take time (products have to be retested through the chemist when you change packaging) but their current packaging is still awesome!
- Post-consumer plastic is used for any of their plastic lids. It is also recyclable which a lot sometimes aren't! As much as I fight against plastic production & plastic products, I also believe that plastic should be given another life where possible because it already exists, especially for products that I have been unable to find in glass currently as it saves virgin plastic being made for another product and I know a lot of you already buy gradual tan in plastic!
- Aluminum lid options on some products (more coming soon) so any that are available like this will have the pump as an extra to add on separately (you will see a pump lid that's compatable right by where you add an item to your basket so you can't miss it). This allows you to keep your pump/spray lids for future bottles!
Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Silica, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Parfum (Naturally Derived Fragrance), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Sucrose Laurate, Sucrose Stearate, Tocopherol, Aqua (Water), Sucrose Palmitate, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Limonene.
This product is a game changer in my eyes. I have been suffering with breakouts and this helps refresh my skin and cleanses so deep I have hardly suffered with breakouts since using this. Also makes face washing a pleasure rather than a chore as the fragrance is so beautiful.
This bag has made my travel wishes come true in every way! I’m a touring musician and have needed a gig bag to sit on top of my suitcase for so long. I’ve purchased a few other ‘eco’ brands but nothing does the job. Then comes along Baggu! It’s large, structured enough to hold shape but soft enough to pack away into a pouch! You can still carry it separately with the brilliant long padded handles.
It slots through the suitcase handles and best of all is made of recycled materials. Travel dreams come true. Thank you!
This TanOrganic Moisterising serum is one of best on the market - lovely fresh scent of lemon. Thank you
A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, it's going to last me at least 6 months! The scent is lovely but it stays strong for quite a while, so something to keep in mind if you're looking for a more delicate scented lotion. Also really lightweight and not greasy at all
Very pleased this worked on our dirty dishcloths. I think it might have converted my husband to wean himself off horrible-smelling chlorine bleach.
This conditioner bar took a while to adjust to and initially made my scalp a little itchy but after a few weeks, I adjusted and my hair has been well conditioned. It is easily applied and the bar is a good shape, meaning you can get an even coverage. I will stick with this bar and hope to see evidence of growth in my fine hair as time goes on.
I love these. They have lovely scents and make you feel clean and fresh for the day ahead.
These are great dryer balls, made from waste material and biodegradable. They are much quieter than previous kinds I have used, and do not give off the odour that sheep's wool ones do. These are perfect and very effective.
Really great will be buying more. Very few ingredients that are gentle and good for sensitive skin and microbiome. May be needing to use a little more than other brands but with all the chemicals and risk of irritation are definitely not worth it! Thanks for making something so natural and gentle that can be used with condoms. Smells really good and aloe vera is good for you down there :))
It's going to be a relief not avoiding buying a drink at an event to avoid plastic
Have tried lots of shampoo bars over the years so though I’d give this a try after all the hype. I’ve been using it for 10 days (3 washes) my hair feels silky and smooth, lathers really well. No residue on hair. Am waiting to see the long term results for more hair growth/fuller hair. Give it a go
It is my first sex toy and it was a total suprise: functional, easy to use, discreet and it's different rythms are perfect for different moods.....
These were great Epsom salts - did as they are meant to. Plastic Freedom provide an excellent service.
This was a really good shampoo bar and left my hair feeling very soft but not flyaway. I ordered it with the conditioner which I didn’t love as much. From a practical standpoint it was easy to hold and manoeuvre, didn’t slip out of my hands and could be differentiated from the conditioner as it is in an “s” shape!
Only used a few times but love how makes my hair feel won’t go back to bottled shampoo or conditioner I’ve ordered for my 2 daughters too
This natural deodorant actually works and the fragrance free version is brilliant, I can enjoy using a perfume of my choice without it clashing with the deodorant smell.